Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheOrangeGrape

new servers?

I noticed last month that there were supposed to be a few new servers to sG; skill surf, multi 1v1s and 24/7 dust 2 deathmatch. Yet the only one I've seen is surf. Someone told me that the multi 1v1s is also up but I don't see it or the deathmatch at the bottom of the forums where it shows the servers. Where are they?

Just now, TheOrangeGrape said:

I noticed last month that there were supposed to be a few new servers to sG; skill surf, multi 1v1s and 24/7 dust 2 deathmatch. Yet the only one I've seen is surf. Someone told me that the multi 1v1s is also up but I don't see it or the deathmatch at the bottom of the forums where it shows the servers. Where are they?

no one gives a fuck around here anymore so things don't get done!

Just now, TheOrangeGrape said:

They are all up apart from dust 24/7

http://sg.gameme.com/

just not added to gametracker apparently

i've never seen anyone on the retakes server, the 1v1 sometimes gets populated with randoms.

Surf Easy gets populated sometimes, and i usually see about 1 or 2 on surf hard.

24/7 Dust 2 is no where to be found, I honestly dont think it would get populated anyway.

Any idea when the new servers will be added to game tracker and the server list?

edit: also, what do you mean surf hard? We have 2 surf servers? again, don't see it on the server list. I don't even see the skill surf server on the list, just the first 7 servers. One of the main reasons I want to be able to see it is so I can check the population when I want but also just get the info so I can join/add to favorites.

48 minutes ago, TheOrangeGrape said:

Any idea when the new servers will be added to game tracker and the server list?

edit: also, what do you mean surf hard? We have 2 surf servers? again, don't see it on the server list. I don't even see the skill surf server on the list, just the first 7 servers. One of the main reasons I want to be able to see it is so I can check the population when I want but also just get the info so I can join/add to favorites.

I know they are up on gameme and sourcebans, idk about gametracker

caa0ad95bc.png

Interestingly enough, the dm server is the one giving me the most grief getting setup. Admittedly I haven't tried since I initially did some stuff and it wasn't working.. I'll get it up this weekend.