Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JXC

Rap Song *NSFW*

Hello all, so in the quest to make the cringiest rap battle song of all time we are making a rap battle between scarce and keemstar and this is what we have so far. Please help us with rhymes and try to make this flow better.

Beat: YouTube

Keem: Keem star here to debate, why I shouldn’t get so much hate, I dox fools but they be just tools, and make me look cool cus I got no rules.

Scarce: Hey what’s up guys, this is scarce. Just like Keemstar, he’s a puppeteer. Doxing fools because they are mear molecules. He probably needs to go to school.

Keem: Keemstar here hittin’ your triggers cus you all are just *******. Don’t call me idubbs, two or four or else I’ll slam you to the floor. Got called out for my doxing, I’ll fight dem haters in this rap sing.

Scarce: Rap sing? Rap song you effing dong. Sorry so my fowl language, I should use the proper slanguage. Case’ you didn’t know it’s a  microlanguage. I help you out by leaving for months, meanwhile you just suck fat ****. Doxing kids and sucking **** is pretty much all your lucks.

Keem: ????

= profit

this is so fucking shitty i hope you feel bad about it
Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk