Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeff The Flying Shark

Fantasy Football League

Fantasy Football League format  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What league format would you prefer?

• PPR(Points per reception) league
    • Non- ppr
  2. 2. Draft Day Decision

• September 1st
    • September 2nd
    • September 3rd

2 hours ago, Beerman said:

Playoff time boys. Me and @Sportsteen583 are gonna relax and enjoy our Sunday. 

I don't know how I fumbled my way into winning the conference. Hell, my Points Against are higher than my Points For...

16 minutes ago, Sportsteen583 said:

I don't know how I fumbled my way into winning the conference. Hell, my Points Against are higher than my Points For...

Cause your conference sucked balls lol

Man I am surprised I made it in.. LOL I gave up halfway through the season when I lost like 6-7 in a row. Personally I like yahoo's interface better than NFL's. I'm down for 10 bucks 

It was interesting to see how much stronger division 1 was to division 2.  Good luck to those in it still.  I'd definitely be down for next year.

I got a combined 100 points the last two games and missed out by 10 points on a playoff spot. If only I got one more win... Looking back at my schedule, 5 of 7 of my losses were within 8 points. Cue the world's smallest violin. :( 

Anyone complaining about injuries I feel you this year. In my other league (18 people) I picked David Johnson, Dalvin Cook, and Pierre Garcon picks 1, 2, 5. All 3 got injured for the season.

However I still made playoffs. Injuries are part of the game and what separates you from an average to a good NFL fantasy player is how you can adapt to those injuries and also how much luck you got. If all the superstars stayed healthy all 16 games it wouldn't be the same.

@Avery why are you throwing and dropping Jimmy Garoppolo and making your whole team full of IR? You're the commissioner can you please not fuck with the league like that 

On 12/13/2017 at 5:43 PM, Beerman said:

Just fun and a badge. 

Dropped 2 injured players and already have Aaron Rodgers, didn't need Jimmy G

On 12/14/2017 at 7:30 PM, Avery said:

Dropped 2 injured players and already have Aaron Rodgers, didn't need Jimmy G

Oh stop Avery. You put 3 people who are on IR, including a quarterback, on your bench. Wallace is still going to play Cleveland and has a match up in 16 against the Colts. I understand giving up but don't Try to fuck with the rest of the league my dude, even if it is with b tier players.  

8 hours ago, Beerman said:

Oh stop Avery. You put 3 people who are non IR, including a quarterback, on your bench. Wallace is still going to play Cleveland and has a match up in 16 against the Colts. I understand giving up but don't Try to fuck with the rest of the league my dude, even if it is with b tier players.  

If I was trying to fuck with the league I would have dropped fournette and gordon, always trying to criticize shit. I even told Jeff you would call me out for some bullshit and here we are lol.

5 hours ago, Avery said:

If I was trying to fuck with the league I would have dropped fournette and gordon, always trying to criticize shit. I even told Jeff you would call me out for some bullshit and here we are lol.

Just now seeing this after we talked. There is no valid reason to drop 3 playable players for 3 people who can't play the rest of the season, other than to fuck with the league. The fact that you knew it would cause shit means you knew that you were fucking about and trying to mess with the league. This coupled with you changing the rules to help yourself out just means next year we need a new commissioner. I realize this is a fun league with no real prize but at least try to take it just semi-seriously. Make moves that are only in the best interest for your team. Dropping Jimmy G for Desaun Watson (rip) is trolling 

Just fyi I'm starting Jimmy G over Carr this week so thanks Avery. Picking up IR players who have no chance of playing this year is just outright trolling. 

14 hours ago, Ivanns said:

@Beerman looks like Todd Gurley is going to be rested Week 17 and will not play. Sorry man but adjust your lineup accordingly. 

@Jeff The Flying Shark @Avery This is exactly why NFL fantasy needs to end Week 16. Beerman is being handicapped for no reason of no fault of his own.

Lol I came to the forums after reading the news. No matter what happens you and I are champs. Good season dude. Hopefully I squeak with a win and ruin that pretty 7 week win streak. 

Last year we had too many people. This year a week 17 championship. Next year will be just as a fun as the last two.

Congratulations  @Beerman! This was a tough fought game until the end. You deserve the victory.

On another note, fuck week 17. No Kelce and Gurley really crippled both our lineups. Next year please hand over the commissoner to someone who knows how to run a league.

Dude I was sweating. Of course both touchdowns by Wilson went to Baldwin. I must have changed my line up like 7 times. Adding and dropping low tier players like crazy. You made a great move picking up blue off free agency and dropping him. I couldn't pick him up because of waivers. That's an exploitable tactic that might warrant discussion. 

But yeah. I don't think we need a new commissioner per say. But def no week 17 and something to prevent throwing. I'm so glad Jimmy G didn't completely go off again. 

Good season boys