Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Sharp-

Destiny 2

Right now the destiny 2 beta is out! I dont know who plays it if anyone does haha.  

But just letting you guys know, plus wondering if any of you play destiny or like the game. 

https://www.destinythegame.com/landing/beta?utm_campaign=Destiny2-Always-On&utm_medium=search&utm_source=google&utm_term=destiny-2-Exact

Played the beta on xbox. Not alot of content. There's 1 strike, 1 mission, and then multiplayer. Pretty fun. Got boring real quick tho.

Just now, Scrub said:

the only real beta for destiny 2 hasn't started yet.

#pcmasterrace

no no no 

Im gonna get Destiny 2 on pc so im waiting for that beta in August. I played Destiny 1 up until The Taken King then quit. Hoping Destiny 2 is better.

On 7/21/2017 at 2:46 PM, just reX said:

Played the beta on xbox. Not alot of content. There's 1 strike, 1 mission, and then multiplayer. Pretty fun. Got boring real quick tho.

Sounds like destiny 1, I'm definitely not preordering it. I assume it will just be constant grinding like the first game. If it proofs otherwise I might think about purchasing it in the future but the beta is basically destiny 1.25

Was super disappointed with Destiny 1 during year one.  I came back when all the DLC came out and found it a much more polished game with much more content.  I tried out the Destiny 2 beta for ps4 and the lack of content was extremely disappointing.  Feeled like Destiny 1.5 to me honestly.  Core shooting mechanics have always been great but I hate that Bungie is keeping so much behind closed doors.  Makes me worried that they might be hiding the fact that the story really isn't much more in depth compared to Destiny 1.  I cancelled my preorder and I will wait to see how the reviews are for it and then I might pick it up.

1 hour ago, ZachPL said:

Sounds like destiny 1, I'm definitely not preordering it. I assume it will just be constant grinding like the first game. If it proofs otherwise I might think about purchasing it in the future but the beta is basically destiny 1.25

Yeah it's honestly the same game with a different story. I just dropped 5 bucks at gamestop for beta to try it out.