Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Birthday Senpai

Plz no h8

Listen I know how you guys reacted with me throwing 4 hedgehogs down my garbage disposal unit and I feel bad. But now its different because this time I caught a 6ft long eel. Along with this I caught at least 3lbs of smaller fishes. Would it be considered psychopathic if I put the small fishies in my pond and then let my eel go do work on those little bastards. Plz no h8 and don8

Sorry I won't post this stuff anymore. I realize people really love animals and don't want to read about them dying in cruel ways. You can thank Lindsay for talking me to my senses. From now on I am a new man. (PS: I don't really do any of the stuff that I say I do, I have 2 dogs and 2 cats).

GET THE FUCK OUT AND STAY OUT!  

GOOD BYE FELISHA!

At what point did the thought cross your mind that this was funny at all

Likewise, it would do you good to know that animal cruelty is considered a felony now-a-days

So let's say for instance some sort of authoritative figure somehow sees these brainless posts of yours on a public forum, where does that put you?

2 hours ago, sweetrock said:

GET THE FUCK OUT AND STAY OUT!  

GOOD BYE FELISHA!

Overkill, sweetrock. Overkill...

I honestly hope you are joking in your post, cause if not you are a beta serial killer. They all start out that way.

If you aren't, then from retard to retard, you need to go get help.