Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dray

Call of Duty WW2 : Nazi Zombies

in my opinion i like the idea of zombies having a horror setting, i think it will bring a new experience towards familiar zombie players and i really do hope this executes well.

I have high hopes for this one. It does look like something new and refreshing and I'm willing to give it a shot.

I just hope that the main gameplay is simple enough for people to play without youtube tutorials, but the easter eggs and extra shit should be somewhat complicated. 

Just now, FreeLancer said:

I just hope that the main gameplay is simple enough for people to play without youtube tutorials, but the easter eggs and extra shit should be somewhat complicated. 

Well, they've said in the past that its more horror based (made clear by the trailer) and that its "dead space meets zombies". Its certainly going to be nothing like we've seen before and it'll be more linear. But a survival mode would be nice as well, just to have when we finish I guess what you could call the "Zombies Campaign".

1 hour ago, DR3Y said:

Trailer got leaked early before its original debut on july 20th

in my opinion i like the idea of zombies having a horror setting, i think it will bring a new experience towards familiar zombie players and i really do hope this executes well.

ARMY OF THE DEAD YOU SAY????

Hopefully this round of CoD Zombies will bring something new and refreshing, rather than the same thing as the old games. I also enjoy seeing zombie maps with some sort of "boss" creature on it. Looking forward to this game