Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chet

kingdom hearts 3 new trailer

17 hours ago, vEntus said:

lmao they keep on pushing the date further and further back... originally was supposed to come out late 2016

Considering the original KH2 came out in 2005 and KH in 2002 a third game should have been out in like 2008-2009.  The final mix versions came out 2013 and 2014. Most definitely to reinvigorate the series for console players as well as add more to them preparing for the eventual release of KH3.  Had they released a KH3 around that time we would have had a final mix already.

I don't mind the delays considering they appear to have added a lot of worlds and amazing game play. It will be interesting to see how they do it with the 12 year gap from the original  KH2. It's been a long wait.

Seeing the new trailer a ton of my close friends are geeking out about the game, and saying that they aren't too mad at the date being pushed back, cause like @Yürei said, there is more development.

Being myself who hasn't played a single KH game, hell even a Final Fantasy game, I am curious about playing KH just to catch up with the series and get involved with the hype.

I don't have any time to marathon all of the games, and was seeing which one you think I play first for the best experience. If anyone replies, could you give me a review of why it has a better gameplay experience without "spoiling" the story.

Thanks.

On 7/25/2017 at 10:08 AM, Pwn said:

Seeing the new trailer a ton of my close friends are geeking out about the game, and saying that they aren't too mad at the date being pushed back, cause like @Yürei said, there is more development.

Being myself who hasn't played a single KH game, hell even a Final Fantasy game, I am curious about playing KH just to catch up with the series and get involved with the hype.

I don't have any time to marathon all of the games, and was seeing which one you think I play first for the best experience. If anyone replies, could you give me a review of why it has a better gameplay experience without "spoiling" the story.

Thanks.

You only have to play KH 1.5 final mix and 2.5 final mix to catch up on the story. They have a lot of spin-offs that add more characters and backstory to the universe however are unnecessary to play (and mostly on the handhelds like ds). You can get both remixes in the same purchase for ps4 if you have one. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M32FMUL/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

EDIT: Notifications say this was posted 6 hours ago. I'm confused.