Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ivanns

Hey + Fantasy Football

Hey fans. I am still here lurking in the forum shadows. Will be active once fantasy football starts. (Please invite me!)

Thanks, see you end of August for the draft.

No randoms, inactive and 20 people league please.. also people who know what they're doing

Just now, Chaulklet.Shake(Elmo) said:

No randoms, inactive and 20 people league please.. also people who know what they're doing

If Avery isn't able to host the league, I'll do it myself. I will most likely have sG members only, the exception being my boy @Tubbles.

Just now, Jeff The Flying Shark said:

If Avery isn't able to host the league, I'll do it myself. I will most likely have sG members only, the exception being my boy @Tubbles.

I was just about to mention @Tubbles as the exception! I'm sure we already have the select few who will most likely get a spot.. sucks for everyone but that's how you keep an active league

Just now, Chaulklet.Shake(Elmo) said:

I was just about to mention @Tubbles as the exception! I'm sure we already have the select few who will most likely get a spot.. sucks for everyone but that's how you keep an active league

It sucks that we can't have a lot, but not dealing with 3+ people going inactive before week 8 this year

Just now, Jeff The Flying Shark said:

It sucks that we can't have a lot, but not dealing with 3+ people going inactive before week 8 this year

Or people not knowing what they are doing... example like auto drafting players. If you auto draft you don't belong imo but yeah I agree

2 hours ago, Chaulklet.Shake(Elmo) said:

Or people not knowing what they are doing... example like auto drafting players. If you auto draft you don't belong imo but yeah I agree

I didn't know what I was doing and didnt do too bad. 

3 hours ago, Beerman said:

I didn't know what I was doing and didnt do too bad. 

Well if I remember correctly that's cause you traded for Elliot with a scrub... 

3 hours ago, Chaulklet.Shake(Elmo) said:

he made some great trades last year LOL poor beerman. FeelsAmazingMan

2 hours ago, TotesMagoats said:

he made some great trades last year LOL poor beerman. FeelsAmazingMan

Not to mention picking a backup running back in the 3rd round.

7 hours ago, Chaulklet.Shake(Elmo) said:

;)

Hit me up if it's a dank, hopefully PPR, league!

I promise I won't take a kicker in the first round :vapenation

41 minutes ago, chaos4499 said:

Hit me up if it's a dank, hopefully PPR, league!

I promise I won't take a kicker in the first round :vapenation

I've been a fan of PPR because is really allows people who put the time into their picks to show their research. I'll put it to a vote before we do the draft to mix things up, I think we've done like 5 years now of a standard league.

I'll probably limit the league to 16 max, 12 preferred. I really want to have a group of active members who are willing to actively trade and won't give up halfway through the season. I'll get with Jeff to discuss who will have priority for invites to the league.

I'd say 16 (if needed), but I don't think we should add randoms unless we know for sure they will not quit.

With 16 thats 4 less teams and much easier to work with than last year. I manged to work waivers just enough to win last year.

4 hours ago, ZachPL said:

I'd say 16 (if needed), but I don't think we should add randoms unless we know for sure they will not quit.

With 16 thats 4 less teams and much easier to work with than last year. I manged to work waivers just enough to win last year.

Did I ever even use waivers? LOL Last year was so stressful. 

On 7/17/2017 at 5:02 PM, Beerman said:

Nah no randoms whatsoever. 

By randoms I mean people who play the servers a lot who are basically members but arnt

Just now, Tubbles said:

I saw the signal in the sky what'd I miss? 

Holy shit, hey Tubbles.

And you can count me in as well for Fantasy Football.

Just now, Tubbles said:

I saw the signal in the sky what'd I miss? 

Just now, Sportsteen583 said:

Holy shit, hey Tubbles.

And you can count me in as well for Fantasy Football.

Heres the official post for the league. I'll put you both down as well.