Sign in to follow this  
BeauutifulChaos

Heyyy It's Danielle =D

Well see, the thing is no one really knows what the plans are, so we just go through the alphabet making up plans for each letter until the majority gets the same basic idea and the idea works, or we move on to the next letter. So you can imagine how often we fail at pretty much everything, hence, we are currently on plan x-z now >> If those last few also fail, we will either A ) Start alphanumerically assigning plans, or B ) Just give up all together. Welcome to UV.

-Audio

Anyone care to tell me the plans? ;D

I'd like to be ready for whatever may be coming...Ha.

Ok, it went like this:

Plan A: scrapped it, it was a bad idea

Plan B: Aborted due to lack of funds

Plan C: Gave up because of useless supplies

Plan D: We ran out of dog food

Plan E: We locked the keys in the truck

Plan F: We broke into the truck, but forgot to set the parking brake

Plan G: None of us knew how to fly a helicopter

Plan H: Well, no one knew how to fly a plane either

Plan I: Boating is not our forte

Plan J: We lost a few due to our lack of parachute folding knowledge

Plan K: The gliders worked better, until holes got shot in them

Plan L: Our oxygen tanks weren't big enough for that dive

Plan M: Well, sometimes sharks do attack unprovoked

Plan N: Those lost in the tunnel collapse will be missed

Plan O: The catapault worked well, the landing did not

Plan P: Smoking them out would have worked better if we didn't use weed

Plan Q: Diplomacy, what a crock of crap, we should of tried it first, but I am glad we didn't, it sucked.

Plan R: Just running at them shocked the heck out of them, but the bullets still work on running fools

Plan S: Interestingly, real people, unlike cartoon characters actually put the stick of dynamite out

Plan T: A group of tigers will eat anyone, even us, we mourn the loss of the creators of plans P-T

Plan U: A trojan horse like method, until we found out they needed the firewood and burned it, sorry guys

Plan V: We tried getting them drunk, but we couldn't resist joining them.

Plan W: Well well, that well was deeper and had sharper edges than we thought

The rest are:

Plan X: Super secret thing with the guy at the place at the time scheduled.

Plan Y: The other guy at the other place, but at the same time

Plan Z: The guy we never met, at the place we were never shown, at a time we don't know

Plan 1: TBA

Plan 2: TBA later than plan 1

Plan 3: TBA when we get around to it

Plan 4: eh, hope we win by this time, all of these plans are a pain to make

Plan 5: Seriously?

Plan 6: Pretty sure we will be out of stuff to make up at this point

Plan 7: Well, 7 is lucky, lets be sure to plan something here

Plan 8: Hmmm, lets try poison food this time

Plan 9: Hmm, we haven't turned off their water yet

Plan 10: How about we seal off their fortress and then lob waterballons into it until it floods

Plan 11: How about some psychological warfare, blast some hanson and see if they give up

Plan 12: Have we tried stinkbombs yet?

Plan 13: Eh, this one is just doomed.

Plan 14: Should be twice as good as 7, right?

Lol, but Eagle, that is just one instance. We are not total failures. What about P2s birth? What about all those times we decided to involve a ninja? You cannot loose with a ninja. Speaking of which, we need to start specifying to the ninja that we are, in fact, not to be killed on their missions. Just make it apparent that if they kill all of us, no one will be around to pay them. On another note, we also might wanna stop leaving people like Zan in charge of the plans. I get the feeling that a lot more of our plans would work if it wasn't for an Oreo fetish that's been going around.

-Audio

Lol, but Eagle, that is just one instance. We are not total failures. What about P2s birth? What about all those times we decided to involve a ninja? You cannot loose with a ninja. Speaking of which, we need to start specifying to the ninja that we are, in fact, not to be killed on their missions. Just make it apparent that if they kill all of us, no one will be around to pay them. On another note, we also might wanna stop leaving people like Zan in charge of the plans. I get the feeling that a lot more of our plans would work if it wasn't for an Oreo fetish that's been going around.

-Audio

No, our mistake was letting Zan be the translator to the ninjas. The don't kill us and we will pay you later somehow got translated wrong. Well, we see how that went. We are not total failures, each of these plans has shown us one way that does not work. We are good at discovering what does not work. Next time, we will use savage islanders and see if Zan offers himself as a dinner for them.

Ah, good point, UV is the official place for the world to be given examples of how not to suck at everything. I guess someone has to do it ^^ We could also be the Edison's of our time, you know the whole 10,000 ways not to make a light bulb thing. But if that is the case, we have a lot more screwing up to do, we need to get to work!

-Audio

Yeah, so Danielle, do you get the gist of all of these plans? Good luck following them. We have lost many good people on some of these missions. So...try to take up a nice support position until you get the hang of it. Then when you see how to outrun the other guy and be the last survivor or at the very least the last one to die, you can choose what role to take. Sometimes we just have bruises and bruised egos. Other times....well, yeah they will be missed or laughed at, sometimes both.

Just remember, you do not have to be the fastest in the pack, just faster than the guy in last. At least that is in a normal situation. In which case, you probably do not want to be first either. Uhm, yeah. Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before...

-Audio

Hahahaha.

Well thanks Eagle for explaining all of those amazing plans...=p

I'll try to keep up and be faster than the last guy, I'm sure I can do it.

And hopefully in the gist of following out whatever plan we go for, I won't die in the amazing battle of UV.

But have we actually picked one solid plan to try yet?

Its only illegal if you stupid enough to get cought. hehe don't take my advice u will most likely get cought.

Spell much? God, i love nit picking Kyle.

Hahahaha.

Well thanks Eagle for explaining all of those amazing plans...=p

I'll try to keep up and be faster than the last guy, I'm sure I can do it.

And hopefully in the gist of following out whatever plan we go for, I won't die in the amazing battle of UV.

But have we actually picked one solid plan to try yet?

Yeah, about that, we kinda have a problem here in UV. We can't all agree on one plan. Usually we try serveral at once. It confuses people sure, but sometimes it confuses our enemies.

Hahaha, I guess that's the best way to go then huh? =p All plans at once each person gets their own role. Good deal.

And Kyle, because your the most one picked on, is that why you like to call me a tranny? =p

Atleast I don't beat women and put them in boxes. ;D

Yeah, about that, we kinda have a problem here in UV. We can't all agree on one plan. Usually we try serveral at once. It confuses people sure, but sometimes it confuses our enemies.

OMG, guys do i have to explain PLAN Z to you guy again? Gosh.. srsly.

Hi Danielle. I just want to introduce myself. I am a JCS here and I am the server lead on the WCS server. It is mostly my brainchild with some other people's help. I don't play very much anymore but hopefully that will change soon. If you play there, hopefully I can say hello to you sometime. If not, visit us warcraft monkeys. Take care and have fun in UV!!

And BTW, Fight Club is pretty much my favorite movie of all time.

What the fuck is this whole thread talking about. ZM people....so odd. WCS is where it's at. I love you guys though (no homo). Kyle you're everyone's bitch on the forums and now you are in WCS too cause you don't have admin :)

Welcome to UV Danielle! Stop by WCS sometime, it's good stuff.

project fuck off.

Now now, shake hands and make up.

WCS is for the inner warcraft in counter strike players...

ZM FTW lol

But seriously, it was a pleasure playing with you, Danielle, on D2 and hope to often :P