Sign in to follow this  
BeauutifulChaos

Heyyy It's Danielle =D

Hola ;D. I'm Danielle or as you might know me BeauutifulChaos. I am 16 years old and I'm from New York. I usually play the Dust2 Server, but lately I have been getting into surfing, or atleast trying. =p I'm pretty nice and the only server's I have really played since I've started playing CS:S 5 months ago are the UV servers. But yeah, hey everyone =p =D.

I remember seeing you in the Dust2 server when I was in HLSW, welcome to the forums ^^ It's been quite a while since I last played the Surf server. Any questions or suggestions can be directed to me or another one of the leaders. I'm the coder of UV, so if you have ideas for mods or just changes in general for the server, I'd love to hear them. Try to ignore most of the BS you will encounter here, none of it is unusual and I'm fairly sure most of it is meant as a joke.

-Audio

EDIT: Oh yeah, also, the Surf server is rather unforgiving to new players, in terms of skill and attitude. If you see anyone being a general douche bag or doing something to ruin the game, you can post it here on the forums or contact a leader to resolve it. I have a stringent policy on the surf server while I'm there, the higher level players tend to mess up the game, but just stick with it and it will get easier.

I also suggest you try out the WCS server, it's one of the better controlled servers in UV. Sorta.

-Audio

Are there still those bugs mentioned? If not so much then I'll probably check it out tonight. Though I have to say WCS is one of my least favorite mods. It takes a while to rank up when everyone else has got 24791204120 xp lol.

True, but it's very populated and fun if you like a challenge. The ZM server has been kinda under the weather for a while, but it's still fun to play on the off days.

-Audio

EDIT: Do you speak Spanish >>

You know you're the only one for me, punk. But no, what's the point on hitting on a girl that lives in New York? O.o Just trying to ease the pain that will come when people on the forums realize she is here. Trying to get the useful information to her now, before all that happens. Mr. When in doubt is a mild example. You guyses brains have been warped by 24/7 sausage fest, and as such normally act like heathens when you encounter something out of the norm. Just calm down and breath, it will be ok.

-Audio

Welcome to the forums. Don't mind the pervs. Its basically a sausage fest around here. So many people are in shock because you are one of the few lady gamers we have encountered. Don't let them scare you off.

Anyway, welcome and hope you enjoy the drama ridden, flame filled, retard populated (just kidding guys) and otherwise awesome world of our forums.

Enjoy the UV forums and we hope you stick around

Welcome to the forums. Don't mind the pervs. Its basically a sausage fest around here. So many people are in shock because you are one of the few lady gamers we have encountered. Don't let them scare you off.

Anyway, welcome and hope you enjoy the drama ridden, flame filled, retard populated (just kidding guys) and otherwise awesome world of our forums.

:o I am ashamed of you. What makes you think that members of the forums are pervs? Gosh. Gimme your A/S/L (Age sex loaction) quick quick

Lol jk.

Anyways welcome to UV. Hope you enjoy your stay

My heart is forever crushed in a way so convoluted as to make it impossible for me to recuperate.

</3 Eagle.

lol

Guest Fohacidal

I think its funny how any guy can post an intro thread and it gets 5 to 10 posts in a couple of hours, a chick posts an intro thread and it gets 16 hits in 15 minutes

I think its funny how any guy can post an intro thread and it gets 5 to 10 posts in a couple of hours, a chick posts an intro thread and it gets 16 hits in 15 minutes

Thats just how it works here.

I was just playing around by the way, no hard feelings honey bunny lolol.

Wow your acting like youve never seen a girl on a gaming forum lol.

Welcome to the forums,I look foward to playing with you =]

Wow your acting like youve never seen a girl on a gaming forum lol.

Eh, for the most part he hasn't. This makes what? The 4th in the History of UV? Tara, Chelsea, ABCDEF, and now Danielle. We almost had one called Greta, but that is the one that got scared away by a certain gaming pro.