Sign in to follow this  
BeauutifulChaos

Heyyy It's Danielle =D

Me? Of course, tanks!

ummm, no. But nice try. Fine fine, you can be 1.5 and you know who is #1.

ummm, no. But nice try. Fine fine, you can be 1.5 and you know who is #1.

Ah you're talking about my big bro, Projectmayhem10!

I got to go to bed now. This awesome topic will have to continue tomorrow...after I'm done spliting logs eith a chipper.

Ah you're talking about my big bro, Projectmayhem10!

I got to go to bed now. This awesome topic will have to continue tomorrow...after I'm done spliting logs eith a chipper.

Its sad, he just doesn't get it. You can't trump an internet girl with a guy. You can only beat that with another girl.

dude project are babies would be the shit they would kick so much ass in counter strike with ur skills. and they would get action every night with my good looks and charm.

dude project are babies would be the shit they would kick so much ass in counter strike with ur skills. and they would get action every night with my good looks and charm.

Can I get some of what you are smoking?

Aweh I don't beat the #1 girl? =(

Haha, that's okiee.

I don't mind.

As long as the majority of UV likes me I'm all good. Haha.

Sorry, I'm just not...just not sexy enough huh? Hahahhaa. <3

Hey wtf, how can someone be in the #1 spot if they are not even around anymore? Move on people, we agreed to leave that alone >>

-Audio

I'm so curious...

Who was she?

Some like amazing chick and amazing at counterstrike and really pretty?

And then all the sudden a big fight broke out and a bad ending? Huh?

You can't just bring up this mysterious chick and not finish telling about who she is.

Hey wtf, how can someone be in the #1 spot if they are not even around anymore? Move on people, we agreed to leave that alone >>

-Audio

Ok, fine, Danielle is #1. The "other" is no longer in our minds.

Danielle, welcome to #1 status.

BTW, this is #1 out of 1 girls in the clan.

Aweh I don't beat the #1 girl? =(

Haha, that's okiee.

I don't mind.

As long as the majority of UV likes me I'm all good. Haha.

Sorry, I'm just not...just not sexy enough huh? Hahahhaa. <3

Don't think that way. If you weren't sexy enough you wouldn't have so many posts in here.

Hmmm...Let's just put it this way, she was willing to give up some goods in exchange for what she though would get her more power? More persuasiveness? Idk, something where we would let her walk on us because of what she did. Basically, she attempted to put us in check, and she is now gone because of it. She got pissed off about it and started abusing admin on the servers for revenge, idk if she though we wouldn't do anything cause she was the girl of the clan or what, but she is long gone since then.

-Audio

EDIT: If that made any sense >>

Hmmm...Let's just put it this way, she was willing to give up some goods in exchange for what she though would get her more power? More persuasiveness? Idk, something where we would let her walk on us because of what she did. Basically, she attempted to put us in check, and she is now gone because of it. She got pissed off about it and started abusing admin on the servers for revenge, idk if she though we wouldn't do anything cause she was the girl of the clan or what, but she is long gone since then.

-Audio

EDIT: If that made any sense >>

Yeah, that about covers it.

Guest Fohacidal

STOP POSTING IN HERE WTF

Hmmm...some people aren't happy because we have lost sight of the true purposes of this thread.

1. To get to know you

2. To say hi to you

3. To introduce ourselves to you

So....

1. So tell us a little more about yourself

2. Hey, Hi, Hello, Greetings, Welcome, Nice to meet you, Glad to have you here

3. Hi, I am Eagle (in vent, eaglewonj on xfire or =(UV)= Eaglewonj |JCS| in game) I am a JCS. I normally play zombiemod, but have tried our other servers. Yeah, that counts as my intro.

Guest Fohacidal
Hmmm...some people aren't happy because we have lost sight of the true purposes of this thread.

1. To get to know you

2. To say hi to you

3. To introduce ourselves to you

So....

1. So tell us a little more about yourself

3. Hi, I am Eagle (in vent, eaglewonj on xfire or =(UV)= Eaglewonj |JCS| in game) I am a JCS. I normally play zombiemod, but have tried our other servers. Yeah, that counts as my intro.

3. Hi, I am Fohacidal (in vent, Fohacidal on xfire or =(UV)= Fohacidal|DJ| in game) I am a DJ and Graphics leader. I normally play zombiemod, but have try other games like TF2. Yeah, that counts as my intro.

3. Hi, I am Fohacidal (in vent, Fohacidal on xfire or =(UV)= Fohacidal|DJ| in game) I am a DJ and Graphics leader. I normally play zombiemod, but have try other games like TF2. Yeah, that counts as my intro.

Such a cheap copycat, but at least its on topic. I am impressed.