Sign in to follow this  
BeauutifulChaos

Heyyy It's Danielle =D

I think its funny how any guy can post an intro thread and it gets 5 to 10 posts in a couple of hours, a chick posts an intro thread and it gets 16 hits in 15 minutes

That's life bro.

Hello.

I must warn you, the last girl we had on this forum departed in a not so dignified fashion. Tread lightly and have fun.

Guest formerlyaeth

4 words.

Watch out for MAFIA.

Welcome.

I might get back into surfing.

i was a god before i got addicted to team fortress 2.

We really need a server for Tf2.

tf2 surf server :D

i doubt P2 will listen though.

Another thing:

Whip it out, you're so smooth. :D

Hello.

I must warn you, the last girl we had on this forum departed in a not so dignified fashion. Tread lightly and have fun.

Don't go there, that was hopefully a one time deal that won't happen again.

Besides, she had to know it was gonna happen.

Guest formerlyaeth
Hello.

Good job Mafia.

You didn't ask for naked pictures.

yet. :blink:

Good job Mafia.

You didn't ask for naked pictures.

yet. :blink:

That crap better not happen. Don't scare this one away! Seriously, be gentlemen. I know you are going to have to try really hard, but just be gentlemen.

I don't "ask"

and I don't have to try, I didn't even do it on purpose.

Besides I've played with this beautifulchoas before on D2 a few times before, shes nice.

Not all that good, but nice.

No shit dude, consider this, previously we can excuse ourselves for what happened because...well...she had a damn website >> So that was a fluke occurrence IMO. Don't assume all of them will just so happen to be on that side of things.

-Audio

EDIT: Also, that wasn't directed at you Mafia, you posted while I was typing :P

Hola ;D. I'm Danielle or as you might know me BeauutifulChaos. I am 16 years old and I'm from New York. I usually play the Dust2 Server, but lately I have been getting into surfing, or atleast trying. =p I'm pretty nice and the only server's I have really played since I've started playing CS:S 5 months ago are the UV servers. But yeah, hey everyone =p =D.

I recognize that spray from dust 2.

I hope you don't recognize mine!!0.o!!!!

HAHA wait until mafia sees this. . . .

Anyways, welcome to the forums. I'm in surf a lot too so if you need lessons just ask!

Guest Fohacidal

OMfg its just another gamer, will you people get over the fact its a girl, jesus, all of you giving her warnings and shit like someone is bound to pounce on her, grow up people...

I recognize that spray from dust 2.

I hope you don't recognize mine!!0.o!!!!

HAHA wait until mafia sees this. . . .

Anyways, welcome to the forums. I'm in surf a lot too so if you need lessons just ask!

Haha, I might need acouple more learning lessons, actually, I do need lessons, I'll be asking soon! Hahah

Thanks though. =D

Welcome to the forums. Don't mind the pervs. Its basically a sausage fest around here. So many people are in shock because you are one of the few lady gamers we have encountered. Don't let them scare you off.

Anyway, welcome and hope you enjoy the drama ridden, flame filled, retard populated (just kidding guys) and otherwise awesome world of our forums.

Enjoy the UV forums and we hope you stick around

I followed you until the kidding part. Then I WTF'd.

Welcome. I am one of the few non-pervy people around here. I think.

I followed you until the kidding part. Then I WTF'd.

Welcome. I am one of the few non-pervy people around here. I think.

Well, it doesn't apply to everyone here. As for the ones it does apply to....I don't want them to know that I know that they know that it applies to them.

Well, it doesn't apply to everyone here. As for the ones it does apply to....I don't want them to know that I know that they know that it applies to them.

That was epic.

Guest starscream
OMFG A GIRL, NICE SHOES, WANNA FUCK?

JK

lol welcome to zee forums :P

thats pretty funny, I was taught how to say that in sign language by this girl, then i fucked two of her friends

o hai beautiful

This was posted alittle over 24hrs ago.. and it has more than 40 posts.. you guys are horn dogs, take a break from the net, and go get laid before the end of the world comes and bites you in the ass.

Guest starscream
This was posted alittle over 24hrs ago.. and it has more than 40 posts.. you guys are horn dogs, take a break from the net, and go get laid before the end of the world comes and bites you in the ass.

Thats hilarious bc i see like 9 forum regulars viewing this post right now, but i honestly only really posted here bc i have seen her on d2, alot of other ppl in introductions are regulars on other servers like zm, wcs, etc, and since i dont know them at all i dont even view the post; shes been on my regular serv d2

Why don't you take the internet a little bit more seriously and let me know when your dick softens up.

Actually, this was posted about 5 hours ago and already has 48 posts. Thats almost 10 an hour. That has got to be a record for an intro.

Actually, this was posted about 5 hours ago and already has 48 posts. Thats almost 10 an hour. That has got to be a record for an intro.

Oh jesus, I just looked at the hour, not the day.. I ASSUMED it was the 7pm prior to this one.. jesus people..

It's just a girl, don't get all twitterpated.. A not too bad looking girl (I'm saying it, because you guys are thinking it, and this thread has exploded because of your twitterpatedness) but still a girl none the less.

Oh, and crap, I forgot, welcome to the forum BeautifulChaos/Danielle. Don't play surf, some douches lurk there, play WCS. If you want to avoid people being douches just make it known you are a girl. Most netkids get to concerned with the fact theres a girl in the server over their douchebaggery. They'll even become worse at CS. Use it to your advantage, most guys are that ignorant.

Oh jesus, I just looked at the hour, not the day.. I ASSUMED it was the 7pm prior to this one.. jesus people..

It's just a girl, don't get all twitterpated.. A not too bad looking girl (I'm saying it, because you guys are thinking it, and this thread has exploded because of your twitterpatedness) but still a girl none the less.

Oh, and crap, I forgot, welcome to the forum BeautifulChaos/Danielle. Don't play surf, some douches lurk there, play WCS. If you want to avoid people being douches just make it known you are a girl. Most netkids get to concerned with the fact theres a girl in the server over their douchebaggery. They'll even become worse at CS. Use it to your advantage, most guys are that ignorant.

Avoid WCS -- Kyle plays there, and he beats women. Play Zombie.