Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Birthday Senpai

Cooking Skills

Anyone have any advice on how to properly cook hedgehogs. I found one of the dirty bastards scurrying through my yard so I let Cletus (my pitbull) go to town on him. So now I have a dead hedgehog and I have no idea how to cook it. Thanks for helping.

2 hours ago, Birthday Senpai said:

Anyone have any advice on how to properly cook hedgehogs. I found one of the dirty bastards scurrying through my yard so I let Cletus (my pitbull) go to town on him. So now I have a dead hedgehog and I have no idea how to cook it. Thanks for helping.

You are a piece of shit. I hope a dog rips you apart, cunt.

5 hours ago, Birthday Senpai said:

Dude wtf

You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sautee it. There's, um, hedgehog kebabs, hedgehog creole, hedgehog gumbo, pan fried, deep fried, stir fried. There's pineapple hedgehog and lemon hedgehog, coconut hedgehog, pepper hedgehog, hedgehog soup, hedgehog stew, hedgehog salad, hedgehog and potatoes, hedgehog burger, hedgehog sandwich... That's, that's about it.

10 hours ago, Eek said:

You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sautee it. There's, um, hedgehog kebabs, hedgehog creole, hedgehog gumbo, pan fried, deep fried, stir fried. There's pineapple hedgehog and lemon hedgehog, coconut hedgehog, pepper hedgehog, hedgehog soup, hedgehog stew, hedgehog salad, hedgehog and potatoes, hedgehog burger, hedgehog sandwich... That's, that's about it.

Thank you, since yesterday a couple more have found their way into my yard. I personally adopted one and slaughtered the rest with my food disposal unit in my sink. Hopefully they make good compost since im making a garden.

Just now, Birthday Senpai said:

Thank you, since yesterday a couple more have found their way into my yard. I personally adopted one and slaughtered the rest with my food disposal unit in my sink. Hopefully they make good compost since im making a garden.

Dude honestly what the fuck is wrong with you

weebs now-a-days :kms:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

11 hours ago, Birthday Senpai said:

ARNT THEY THE size of a tennis ball??? For my poor small tennis ball size animals.You have my no vote...

Wait, you can't vote no anymore...