Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rust Revival 7/27/17-8/10/17

cAg0SXU.png

Rust Revival 

July 27th - August 10th

Players will compete for stats in several categories over the two week period (Spanning two wipes).

Categories:

Unstoppable: Most Arena Event Wins  (First choice of the prizes)

Rampage: Most PvP Kills (Second choice of the prizes)

Sniper: Longest PvP distance(Third choice of the prizes)

Keeper of the Loot: Most Heli kills(Fourth choice of the prizes)

Rocket Barrage: Most Rockets Launched (Fifth choice of the prizes)

Techies: Most Explosives used (Sixth choice of the prizes)

Take Aim: Longest PvE Distance (Seventh choice of the prizes)

Beastmaster: Most PvE Kills (Eighth choice of the prizes)

Prizes:

$20.00 Steam Card - Donated by sG

$20.00 Steam Card- Donated by Karma

Mirror's Edge- Donated by sG

Rocket League- Donated by sG

If you'd like to donate a prize please contact Karma on Discord, Steam, PM here on the forums or in-game. 

Rules:

1. Karma can't win shit, but other staff are welcome to participate. 

2. You do not need to be an sG member to win, but you do need to be reachable for prize delivery. 

3. Boosting by killing members of your team will automatically disqualify you for any pvp prize (including distance), so be sure to turn friendly fire off by using /ff off in-game.

if i win something, can I have a static bradley spawned at my base instead of a prize?

The results are in! Congrats to all of those who won and a big thank you to all who participated. :)   If you see your name here, message me your prize preference and second choice. I'll be awarding them in the order below. Thanks again <3 

Unstoppable: Most Arena Event Wins  (First choice of the prizes)  Rufus with 20 arena event wins!   -Selected $20 Steam cash

Rampage: Most PvP Kills (Second choice of the prizes) Ung with 109 total pvp kills! -Selected $20 Steam cash

Sniper: Longest PvP distance(Third choice of the prizes) [ARN] Cravenchilly with a 222.2 Meter pvp kill!

Keeper of the Loot: Most Heli kills(Fourth choice of the prizes) [ARN] Supreme with 7 total heli kills!

Rocket Barrage: Most Rockets Launched (Fifth choice of the prizes) Ollie with 72 Rockets fired! -Selected $20 Steam cash

Techies: Most Explosives used (Sixth choice of the prizes) ChanclonBandam with 80 Explosives used!

Take Aim: Longest PvE Distance (Seventh choice of the prizes) Sponsored with a 407.46 meter kill on an animal!

Beastmaster: Most PvE Kills (Eighth choice of the prizes) Sponsored again, with 204 total animal kills!

Remaining Prizes:

$20.00 Steam Card - Donated by sG  Rufus

$20.00 Steam Card - Donated by sG Ung aka NERD

$20.00 Steam Card - Donated by sG  Ollie

$20.00 Steam Card- Donated by Karma

Mirror's Edge- Donated by sG

Just now, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

@Karma don't think Supreme or Craven have forums accounts + there group was that ones that got banned, right?

2 from that group were banned, but these individual players were not the ones. Double checked myself cause they change names all the time.