Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TotesMagoats

TTTGO Summer Event! (July 22nd-August 5th)

2 hours ago, sweetrock said:

WTF IS ALL OF UR PROBLEMS???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What are you talking about...

Just now, TotesMagoats said:

What are you talking about...

Nothing! I didn't do this! I think my account was hacked!

HEY YALL. THE EVENT STARTS TOMORROW (SATURDAY THE 22ND)!! I HOPE YOU'RE ALL READY FOR THE EXCITEMENT AND FUN IT'S SURE TO BRING! MAKE SURE YOU'RE SIGNED UP!! YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS AWESOME EVENT.

OH, AND HAVE YOU SEEN THE LIMITED EDITION FORUM BADGE FROM OUR ONE AND ONLY @Hawk?? ANY COMPLETED "T" WILL RECEIVE ONE. HOW TOTES RAD IS THAT??

rsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpgrsz_tttgo3.jpg

4 hours ago, DerpyPwny said:

Sign me up ples

15 minutes ago, jehovas witness said:

sign me up scotty

I will get you two your bingo cards in the next 20 minutes!

Also, @sweetrock don't submit your screenshots here and please keep in mind, a lot of the non-objective achievements are revolved around staff members not SO's or other admins. 

Thank you everyone who came out to help make this event a success. 

If you haven't submitted your BINGO card for either a prize or the badge, please do so ASAP.

If you have won a prize and have not received it yet, please contact myself or @Bulldog and we will get you squared away. This includes all raffle prizes that have not been picked up. Remember it is your duty to contact us, or add me on steam to get your game sent.

Again, thank you everyone and hope to see yall at the next event!