Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sith

Gmod event rewards

Sorry about the wait.  There was an issue with the ticket plugin we used so we eventually decided to reward everyone an equal amount of tickets.  On top of that, we wanted to give people some time to sort out their achievement vouches from SOs.  We just talked about this via steam but posting this here anyway for the record.

Sorry for the long wait. I concur with Avenger. We tried to let a week or two go by to let other players ask SO's or get vouches from them about their achievements. But mainly, most people claimed to have "forgot" to screenshot them. So due to this, we only have a few winners. So, with that being said, here are the winners. 

1. @October won first
  2. @ADA_Deranged 2nd
  3. @Asarolol 3rd
  4. @tazmanianxdude 

So, going in order, October message me what you want, Ada you get 2nd pick from the high tier, Asarolol you get 3rd, and taz you will have 4th.

Also, @Sith, you get anything from the low tier.

I would like to thank those of who dedicated time to SOing the event, the staff that hopped on, Zach for trying with the plugin, Avenger for constantly being there when I needed to be gone, and the players who did play and made it fun. Also to those who donated prizes thank you. To sG for funding for some of the prizes as well. Since most of the prizes donated will not be used, we will donate them to another or event or save them for a later time to use. Again, thank you for all those who contributed/donated and put in the time for the event. 

I'd like to apologize on my behalf. I should have taken more time and effort to say I would be LOA/MIA during the event. Most of you know, well most of you don't probably, but a buddy of mine who I saw a week prior before died in a plane crash. I didn't take the time to post on the forums because during the time I was in Minnesota with my girlfriend visiting. Soon after, I made it to attend his funeral. After that I had a camp training learning the do's and don'ts as being a camp worker/counselor. I then left for a camp and worked a few days. I tried keeping in touch with Avenger during this time, but I was very limited due to only having my cell phone and not really being able to use it 85% of the time. I came home maybe a day or two and tried to get as much information with the event and figuring stuff out.

So on my behalf, a lot of it or the blame is on me. I would just like to clarify that and apologize. But if you see Zach or Avenger, or even the GMOD SO's who were on, please thank them for their time and effort putting into the event as well.