Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FreeLancer

FreeLancer's sG application [APPROVED]

Name: Aseal
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:126774868
Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/1107898
Microphone: Yes
Favorite Server: Zombie Escape
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community? No
Questions or Comments:
About Yourself: This is my 3rd application. I really like playing on the sG ZE server and used to play MG before it died :( Occasionally you can find me on JB also! I like to have fun and play video games with my friends. I try to get along everyone, because we are all here to have fun. I am Afghan and have 2 brothers. I am Muslim even though I'm not very religious at all. 

Referrals: @Chewy @AntiTeal @MistaChang @Lv. 100 Crobat @Terumi @Dashe @KiD Fearless @Travesty @krony @Yürei

Ref'd

He asked for a ref and isn't a piece of shit.

Helps fill the server and still is interested in joining. Plus having more ZE people can't hurt too much.

There detailed.

will ref

is active on our servers and isn't bad to be around. helps out on minigames when im on and a chill person overall to be around with. deserves to be in the community after all of the times he's been denied <3.

+ref

Known him for a long time now. Has a great attitude and calls me Uncle; as well as a few other names. He applied to sG on another occasion. Hasn't been toxic as others have.

Conf.

Is a cool guy to play with in general and has been here for a good while and tried many times to get in. very dedicated :) 

I'll ref this retard. He's a cool guy mainly plays on ze, can be a bit immature some of the times but he would fit in fine with the sG community. GL

Ref.

Plays ZE a lot and is a great guy. He helps out with the server and is there to pop server. Never had any problems with him.

Congratulations, you have been approved!