Sign in to follow this  
TheAAAngel

How to start and event.

Talk to an RO, if he likes your idea he will talk to other staff and you might see the event next year.

50/50

What do you recommend for me to do to host an event? Like what steps to lead up to me talking to and RO and making an event happened. Btw does the event have to be csgo related or any game.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Just now, TheAAAngel said:

What do you recommend for me to do to host an event? Like what steps to lead up to me talking to and RO and making an event happened. Btw does the event have to be csgo related or any game.

Âny game really, as long as enough people in the community own the game.

Come up with good ideas and tell the RO how the event should go.

Âny game really, as long as enough people in the community own the game.

Come up with good ideas and tell the RO how the event should go.

I want to do what Destin did but a league of legends tournament instead. I'm pretty sure people have it as it is a free to play game. Which RO should I talk to for this certain event.

I want to do what Destin did but a league of legends tournament instead. I'm pretty sure people have it as it is a free to play game. Which RO should I talk to for this certain event.

@Destin he is a League fag

@Destin he is a League fag

Hey don't make fun of my culture jk anyways thanks I'll see if I can tell him after he is done with his event. But thank you very much.

If you're capable enough, plan a LoL event. You won't need any of our servers. 

Good luck.

What do you any of our servers. U guys have league servers????

Hey don't make fun of my culture jk anyways thanks I'll see if I can tell him after he is done with his event. But thank you very much.

League tourney was tossed around as an idea, I just don't think there's enough people in sG who play. We just barely got 48 people to sign up for a CSGO Tourney and we're a CSGO community. I'd be very surprised if more than 15-18 people actively played league in sG

League tourney was tossed around as an idea, I just don't think there's enough people in sG who play. We just barely got 48 people to sign up for a CSGO Tourney and we're a CSGO community. I'd be very surprised if more than 15-18 people actively played league in sG

Damn that was unmotivating anyways what forum should i do a poll saying who is down for this event.

Everyone else has outlined it pretty well. If you want to run an event or help run an event. Message me or one of the ROs here on the forums or on Discord. 

Everyone else has outlined it pretty well. If you want to run an event or help run an event. Message me or one of the ROs here on the forums or on Discord. 

Not to offend u in any way possible but I think I might talk to Destin bout it since he plays LOL

@Jodas Do people participating on event need to be from SG, or can if someone wants to play with friends from league they just need to tell me a way to contact them.

anyone can participate in the events.

@Jodas Do people participating on event need to be from SG, or can if someone wants to play with friends from league they just need to tell me a way to contact them.

So the first thing you need to realize is that if you are running an event it's up to you to decide the rules.

I'm not sure if you are intending for this to be an sG sponsored event, i.e. sG pays/donates prizes, or if you are just looking for this to be a for fun event that is advertised on our forums/for our members. If it's the former I highly doubt that will happen without an RO or higher being in charge of the event, it's events with prizes that you generally see rules regarding activity added to prevent randoms from popping in and winning the prize. If it's the latter, then it really doesn't matter what you decide to do rule wise regarding activity or being in the clan. As long as the tournament isn't advertising for another clan/server on our forums it should be fine. (Staff should correct me here if I'm wrong.)