Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheOrangeGrape

TheOrangeGrape's Application [APPROVED]

Name: Tannar

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheOrangeGrape/

Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/1139961

Microphone: yes, razer kraken 7.1 chroma

Favorite Server: sG Jailbreak

Have you previously been a member of a gaming community? no

Questions or Comments: Since I can be on quite often I usually am on jailbreak at least once daily, sometimes just trying to populate the server.

About Yourself: I'm homeschooled, so I can usually be on quite often, although I'm in the process of selling my house so once it sells I'll be inactive for a while... I don't know when that will be, though.

referalls: @Hawk @Jodas @Papyrus @Sponsored @Travesty @krony @Noah @KiLLeR @Pike @Grayson Levi

Confirmed.

Orange is a great guy that is really friendly towards all people. He has played a lot of jailbreak recently, helped popping the server and participated in the events. He recently got admin and tries his best to improve and help out in jailbreak. I think he deserves to enter the community, although he can be slightly annoying sometimes but it's nothing big.

Ref

He helps a lot with jb, trys to pop it whenever he can and is a good admin. Also a pretty chill dude

confirmed fosho. Good kid, gives me no problems and makes my life a little easier almost all of the time when he's on the server. I like him personally, I like him professionally, I'll vouch for him to get in any day of the week. (unless he pisses me off) KappaRoss

Conf, very fun to play JB with and is always trying to populate the server. Is a good admin and does the commands for me cause I dont know how. 

Confirm, hes a nice guy who I play a lot with on jb and he always is down to help me pop it :D 

Conf, 

Another decent JB player that is helpful and thoughtful. He knows how to have fun and is still learning the ropes. Really cool guy =]

Conf.

Orange has been playing JB for a long time.

Haven't had any problems with him on the server.

Seems cool.

Ref.
The few times I hopped on JB he was pretty easy to get along with and was really helpful. Even tries to help pop the server with everyone too.

Ref.

Had a good attitude and played games in the csgo tourney even though his team was down in numbers (4v5.) Plus it seems like he's a good JB player and we definitely need more those 

Application accepted! Grats