Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

OMFG

So I was leavin for work last night (I work third shift), and as I was walking out to my car, I saw that my dad had lit our burn pile on fire. Due to the fact that we live on a farm, this is not an unusual occurrence at at all. I thought it a bit unusual though, because we hadn't done much work around the yard to warrant such burnable refuse, but brushed it off thinking that I must have missed something during the day when I was sleeping, some yard work or something. So I get home this morning and realize my dog has gotten loose and run away, no big deal right, he'll come back eventually. So right before I go to bed, I tell my dad this, and he goes, oh, no, I had him put down. I can totally understand this. Our dog was a hound mix and was insanely stubborn and ridiculously energetic. I was pissed with him though because he did this without consulting our family at all, my mom and two brothers are in Michigan on vacation, and don't know about this yet, and I really liked this dog too, his was my Christmas present this year. But wait, it gets worse. So before I go to bed, my dad yells at me to go out and get the mail, seeing as my mom usually gets it and she hasn't been around. So I go out and laying out on our side deck are two shot gun rounds. You can pretty much guess where I'm going here... My fucking asshole son of a bitch father shot my fucking dog and burned him. Ya so I'm kind of pissed right now.

Guest formerlyaeth

that mofo. If he has a pet bring to to the human society and see how he likes it.

Burn his clothes and steal his email and send hate mail full of rascist things to all his friends.

Really, teach him a lesson.

Hes a mean motherfucker.

Holy shit, I would fuckin flip. But I have a problem. I have never been the same since I came back. I get pissed off really easily now. But remember, he is your dad. If you can manage to keep a level head, tell him what that meant to you and how it was wrong to do it before he even asked you or told anyone. On the other hand, at least it was quick and the dog didn't suffer.

Our dog was a hound mix and was insanely stubborn and ridiculously energetic. I was pissed with him though because he did this without consulting our family at all, my mom and two brothers are in Michigan on vacation, and don't know about this yet, and I really liked this dog too, his was my Christmas present this year.

Woa, he killed it because it was overly energetic and stubborn? Well of course it's fucking energetic, if you only got it on X-mas of this year it's still a fucking puppy! If I was to go around and kill every hyper puppy, there would be nothing left but a few fucking Shi Tsu's with downs fucking syndrome! Dude, punch your dad in or around the dick.

Woa, he killed it because it was overly energetic and stubborn? Well of course it's fucking energetic, if you only got it on X-mas of this year it's still a fucking puppy! If I was to go around and kill every hyper puppy, there would be nothing left but a few fucking Shi Tsu's with downs fucking syndrome! Dude, punch your dad in or around the dick.

this sounds like a job for SIZZLE MANSLAP!

yeah i would flip out... you should talk to him about it.

Guest starscream

unless it was vicious and attacked a person, or rabid, or had been injured and was suffering excessively and likely to die anyway, he should not have killed it imo; i actually just got back an hour ago from a no-kill dog shelter, did some helping out there, he could have sent it away somewhere else if it was just too energetic for him..

So I was leavin for work last night (I work third shift), and as I was walking out to my car, I saw that my dad had lit our burn pile on fire. Due to the fact that we live on a farm, this is not an unusual occurrence at at all. I thought it a bit unusual though, because we hadn't done much work around the yard to warrant such burnable refuse, but brushed it off thinking that I must have missed something during the day when I was sleeping, some yard work or something. So I get home this morning and realize my dog has gotten loose and run away, no big deal right, he'll come back eventually. So right before I go to bed, I tell my dad this, and he goes, oh, no, I had him put down. I can totally understand this. Our dog was a hound mix and was insanely stubborn and ridiculously energetic. I was pissed with him though because he did this without consulting our family at all, my mom and two brothers are in Michigan on vacation, and don't know about this yet, and I really liked this dog too, his was my Christmas present this year. But wait, it gets worse. So before I go to bed, my dad yells at me to go out and get the mail, seeing as my mom usually gets it and she hasn't been around. So I go out and laying out on our side deck are two shot gun rounds. You can pretty much guess where I'm going here... My fucking asshole son of a bitch father shot my fucking dog and burned him. Ya so I'm kind of pissed right now.

Holy crap.......thats really sad.

Oh...my. Not sure if the second round is a good sign or not.

I would be pissed that I wasn't told.

Bet Mom won't be happy that she wasn't consulted.

I am sure the Humane Society will question his ability to justify the death of the dog.

Gotta walk this one off, you need to be peaceful and may need to enlist the help of mom on this one.

Any over reaction or rash actions on your part are more likely to get you in trouble than him.

I say you go apeshit and gouge his fucking eyesockets with your fingers lol

But yeah, wow dude. That's downright fucked up.

Pop a cap in his ass, and ask him if he wants to get burnt.

You can always recreate that scene from 28 Days Later where the main character comes crashing through the window shirtless like RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and shoves his thumbs into the soldiers eyes whilst exclaiming RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and the soldiers like GAAAAHHHHHHHHHH and everybody who sees it is like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My opinion

Yeah report your fucking dad to the police and have them come into your house and put him in handcuffs, do you know fucking stupid some of you sound?

Yeah report your fucking dad to the police and have them come into your house and put him in handcuffs, do you know fucking stupid some of you sound?

Cops, ASPCA, PETA, any of that is gonna be an issue. It won't work out well for anyone. Really need a family discussion on this one. If your mom is one that has a backbone and stands up to her spouse, it could be interesting to watch her response to his actions.

I didn't say it was something I'd do. Its an option though.

Honestly, I don't know him or his dad- for all I know his dad could do this to everyone's dog :P

Talking it out would be the best option.

Guest starscream
As Plato made clear, dialect is the key to human understanding, cooperation, and progress.

omgosh your so smart im serial too