Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

willy (wilson)

ze_atix_apocalypse_p3

Map Name: ze_atix_apocalypse_p3

Server: Zombie Escape

FPSBanana/DL Link (if adding): http://gamearmy.ru/maps/9/173/7498 

Reason for addition/deletion:

This map has multiple levels, and involves an old classic from CS:S while expanding upon it, and truely making a very fun ZE map. You might have played ze_atix_panic, however this map, while having a similar theme, plays out nothing like it, and really is a more invigorating way to play ZE. 

Most other large servers have this map, it's fairly popular, and a very create, as well as fun ZE map.

I just realized that I posted this in the wrong area, I'm so sorry meant to not click this far, but go to suggestions, I cannot figure out how to delete this however.

Just now, willy (wilson) said:

I just realized that I posted this in the wrong area, I'm so sorry meant to not click this far, but go to suggestions, I cannot figure out how to delete this however.

No worries, I moved it for you :)

This was one of my favorite maps back on cs:s, would definitely get me back on the server if this came into rotation.

@Chewy do some work for a change.

Just figured I'd add onto this, almost all the other major ze servers have this, mapedores, gfl, sg, gu, etc. it has been a staple in ZE since source, and arguable more-so than panic which is currently on the server.