Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Destin

SCHOOL'S OUT SUMMER CSGO TOURNEY June 3rd, 4th & June 10th, 11th

7 hours ago, Travesty said:

He's literally Hitler. Look at his title. Plus he loves to trigger us with the way he spells dust2 with an underscore.

Edit:

@Destin Are subs supposed to be there for when the tourney starts? How are subs going to be contacted? And does the captain get to choose from the sub list or will it be a staff member choosing for the team? Also are there any penalties for not showing up?

Depending on this I might change to be a sub instead.

Subs are for people who want to play but have no clue what their availability is. I go into more detail in the actual Sub sign-up thread but I should've put that information in this post as well, but I'll just copy and paste it here:

Remember subs are assigned to a team for 1 game only and are randomly assigned whenever a sub is requested, so as a sub you might not get to play a single game. To be eligible for raffle prizes you must play atleast one game. When a sub is requested I'm going to randomly roll 3-4 subs at the same time and whoever messages me back first on steam/discord gets the invite.

There aren't really any penalties for not showing up as a sub, for people who sign up to be on a team and just completely no-show with no notice and no messages will be banned from future Tournament type events (like maybe an open league season style circuit... Soon™)

17 hours ago, Apache said:

When you work every other weekend so you can't participate, feelsbad

You'll be free one weekend, sign up to be a sub there's absolutely no obligations and it's meant for people with limited availability 

On 5/1/2017 at 0:43 PM, Travesty said:

Same goes for all the people in Canada (at least the ones in highschool)

:)