Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rock

Generic Pop JB Thread

I've been trying to hop on the server recently to help out.  In my opinion round times aren't necessarily the issue.  When I first started playing on the server we had a round time of 60 minutes and we had one of the most popular servers at that time.

Throwback screenshots to early csgo days; people would even stay on for 20+ minute rounds!

WmSnSrU.jpg

l1XU6QZ.jpg

P4wiCMa.jpg

14 minutes ago, LVL4ROCK said:

Taz gets on every once in a while after me and trucka work our ass off to get it popped a bit but he leaves after like a map or even less then that and Pepper I have only seen once or twice it's really sad how people abandoned what they once loved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's called school and work... luckily Ive been able to get my hw and projects finished, and Im only working like 3 times this week so I'll be able to be on the server longer.

Just now, waffles said:

I've been trying to hop on the server recently to help out.  In my opinion round times aren't necessarily the issue.  When I first started playing on the server we had a round time of 60 minutes and we had one of the most popular servers at that time.

Throwback screenshots to early csgo days; people would even stay on for 20+ minute rounds!

Reveal hidden contents

WmSnSrU.jpg

l1XU6QZ.jpg

P4wiCMa.jpg

Remember doing CT Judgement Days with Will that would literally last 20 minutes. We even made it to the end of the round once. I wish I had that screenshot.

7 minutes ago, tazmanianxdude said:

It's called school and work... luckily Ive been able to get my hw and projects finished, and Im only working like 3 times this week so I'll be able to be on the server longer.

No im not trying to say you are never active its just that we need SOs to be more active, but with what it is in ur case you have a valid reason idk about pepper tho and i see you get on everyonce in a while more then i do see pepper

2 hours ago, Travesty said:

If you want to be SO for Jailbreak apply for it. 

2 hours ago, Moose said:

This.

I know with how JB has been going, it's a rough thing to get active SO's trying to populate the servers. If you're dedicated, you can probably get it.

FeelsBadMan  

Once we have admins on during during the day we'll have a lot easier time getting it going. Please wait till we have proper admins before changing the server settings, unless we plan on changing them back once we have a steady pop. 

3 hours ago, Travesty said:

@Clamps favourite sports team is the New York Rangers. He likes to drink Jameson Whisky. He's a fan of horror movies. And likes to play new games.

Butter him up a bit and he might let you try out Server Officer for a month to see how you do :P

XaUmq2e.gif

XaUmq2e.gif

Clamps no one knows you cause everyone that knows the truth about you and your plans has been clamped already

I swear I'm not crazy....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk