Matchbox 20

Boys like girls

Maroon 5

3daysgrace

Staind

hedly

ferras

Fixed.

Wow some of you guys got your shit straight! Not all of you though, music lesson from the guy with 60gigs and rising.

Toss in some amazing songs for your listening pleasure. List is too long so I will list mainly the best listening music, and the most insightful music when it comes to the mind and people in general.

Led Zeppelin **********

> (Quite possibly the best band of all time)

> Achilles Last Stand, Stairway to Heaven, Kashmir, When the Levee Breaks, Dazed and Confused.

Modest Mouse **********

> (Not just "Float On" like every douche that tries to make you think he's cool says)

> The World At Large, Life Like Weeds, March into the Sea, Parting of the Sensory.

> The sky is absolutely the limit, but if you don't get it... their albums truly are... A Long Drive For Someone With Nothing To Think About. One of the most amazing bands in the past 20 years.

Tool / A Perfect Circle *********

> (don't sell Tool short, they play the way they do on purpose, and the vocals are truly inspirational)

> [ame=

]
[/ame] Lateralus, Vicarious, Rosetta Stoned, The Grudge, Disposition.

Death Cab for Cutie *****

> Styrofoam Plates, We Laugh Indoors, A Movie Script Ending

Flobots ****

> Handlebars, Rise

At the Drive-In ****

> One Armed Scissor, Invalid Litter Dept

Rage Against the Machine ****

> Renegades of Funk, Wake Up, Take the Power Back

Bright Eyes ***

> At the Bottom of Everything, First Day of My Life, Lua

Gary Jules ***

> Mad World

Pink Floyd *****

> Hey You, Wish You Were Here, Comfortably Numb

Guess that will be all for now, check em out if you want, if you have check em out alittle more.

Music isn't just made to sound good, it's made to inspire, invoke emotion, and restore your mind.

Guest Fohacidal

Anything in the electrionic, techno, dance, trance, homofagget music genre is stupid an unoriginal, there are only a few exceptions

Daft punk

oh thats just one exception nvrm, everything else is, or is a variation of..

DUNCE DUNCE DUNCE DUNCE DUNCE DUNCE (rinse and repeat for 5 more minutes or until the kids listening die of X overdose)

Revision from Nifer's list, he likes a lot of the same stuff I do-

Linkin park

sum 41

nickel back

papa roach

3 doors down

fort minor

Maroon 5

3daysgrace

Staind

System of a down

Evanescence

Puddle Of Mudd

Sublime

Seether

Aerosmith

Rise Against

Johnny Cash

LifeHouse

Fuel

Everclear

Third Eye Blind

Switchfoot

HoobaStank

Flipsyde

BuckCherry

Poison

Avenged Sevenfold

Anything in the electrionic, techno, dance, trance, homofagget music genre is stupid an unoriginal, there are only a few exceptions

Daft punk

oh thats just one exception nvrm, everything else is, or is a variation of..

DUNCE DUNCE DUNCE DUNCE DUNCE DUNCE (rinse and repeat for 5 more minutes or until the kids listening die of X overdose)

Daft Punk = Repitition.

Want some GOOD house music? Look up DJ Dan.

But that's my opinion.

I'd have to say some of my favorite bands, most people probably haven't heard on.

Such as:

Portugal. The Man

Circa Survive

Sounds Of Animals Fighting

Senses Fail

The Used

The Spill Canvas

He Is Legend

Secondhand Serenade

Yeah, stuff like that is what I'm into. =p

I'd have to say some of my favorite bands, most people probably haven't heard on.

Such as:

Portugal. The Man

Circa Survive

Sounds Of Animals Fighting

Senses Fail

The Used

The Spill Canvas

He Is Legend

Secondhand Serenade

Yeah, stuff like that is what I'm into. =p

Hey! I love The Used

Oh Jesus...

I'll post a few bands off my playlist to make this thread less fail

3-6 mafia (ok)

atmosphere (awsome)

Biggie (good)

cake (good)

combichrist (excellent)

velvet acid christ (excellent)

Front line assembly (good)

KMFDM (good)

Skinny puppy (good)

Ministry (good)

Head pe (good)

and some Redman to round it out

I like music I can cut myself to, I like music that everyone in the world listens to every single day every chance they get, I like music about sex and booty, I like cookie cutter bands like.. Creed, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, 3 Doors Down, My Chemical Romance, Seether, Adema, and Hoobastank! <sarcasm> Sorry if this offends anyone. We get barraged with stupid shit everyday, and music is one of them.. and I hate music for money, instead of music based on the passion of music.

http://www.undeadvengeance.com/forums/inde...st&p=109673

Do people have any STRONG recommendations for any GOOD bands specifically? not just a whole list.. not that I haven't sampled 99% of the songs people have listed.

Guest some fag

METAL.

Cradle of Filth

Dimmu Borgir

Strapping Young Lad

3 favorite metal bands...

Bands I'm into... SLiNK! (friend's band), Primus, The Offspring, Metallica, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Disturbed, Sevendust, Mastadon, Dream Evil, Stone Temple Pilots, System of a Down, and too many to list off the top of my head. When I get my replacement video card, I'll go through my library.

EDIT:

Quick note to Identity- Adema is not bad at all. Don't knock them... At least, they weren't. Maybe now... I don't know if they have anything new but they have some pretty good songs.

iQEWqN72BR0

fAHHCtiQHBo

Offsprings new CD was not to my liking, idk about the disturbed one. Not that I like them anyway.

If I had to pick a song that I thought you might like I'd say the meadow by Head PE.

I think I'm becoming gay I'm starting to listen to fergie. Is that bad or good I'm not sure

nooo... dont go to the dark side

The only techno (or whatever you want to consider it) bands I like are Daft Punk and Basshunter. I absolutely love Basshunter because his beats are catchy as hell, and pretty much EVERY song by him is about video games and meeting girls on the internet. Daft Punk only has a few songs that I consider of epic proportions, but that's enough to get me blasting their shit in my car.

And Identity, I must commend you on your inclusion of Handlebars by Flobots, easily one of the catchiest songs I've heard in the entirety of my life! I listen to it when I wake up, while playing games, whilst browsing the internet, while driving, while working out, and before sleep. It consumed me the first time I heard it.