Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rock

Steam Uninstalled a Game

So I have been out at my friends Lake House and when i came back yesterday I came on and wanted to play some CS, but was denied by an installer message for CS at first i was like what is this, thinking it was for an update but i was wrong it was really the game installer I still dont know why it made me re-install the game but if anyone knows why it would help because I want to know why the game was uninstalled when i never did anything for it to be uninstalled

The error was something along the lines of missing executable or it just offered an install button right? I run into this issue occasionally. Your computer didn't spin up a drive when you started it. A restart or even a sleep would have fixed it.

Just now, Swed said:

The error was something along the lines of missing executable or it just offered an install button right? I run into this issue occasionally. Your computer didn't spin up a drive when you started it. A restart or even a sleep would have fixed it.

I tried that but it still didn't work, and i checked to see if all the game files were still in my file explorer and they still were I tried restarting steam, and my PC but nothing working so i am just waiting until it finishes reinstalling