Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King ET

CSGO medals

I have recently been playing CSGO and noticed medals that you receive for getting certain achievements, ex. unlock all pistol kill achievements for a medal. Is there any particular gain for getting these or are they just for show. My inner achievement hunter says "GET THE MEDALS YOU SCRUB" but before i do i want to know what they are for so i don't stay up all night trying to get 10 zues kills until i go play in traffic. 

tnks, your local salt mine ET

*DEAD* ET: MOTHER FUCKING RDMED AGAIN ET BOUT TO GO HOME ALL OVER YOUR ASS WITH SHOTGUN THERAPY

*DEAD* ET: what ever fuckwad that was hitting me with a minecart that is counter productive you primitive fuck

Just achievments, they don´t give you anything. Usually an easy tell if someone is using a smurf or not.

Just now, Jodas said:

Just achievments, they don´t give you anything. Usually an easy tell if someone is using a smurf or not.

FML XD. I've been playing tdm to get the achievements. I was on my last pistol achievement. Thanks, you stopped me from staying up all night to get 500 AWP kills and 1,000 AK and M4 kills. Much appreciated.

Just now, King ET said:

FML XD. I've been playing tdm to get the achievements. I was on my last pistol achievement. Thanks, you stopped me from staying up all night to get 500 AWP kills and 1,000 AK and M4 kills. Much appreciated.

You will get most achievments overtime, there are only a few that you really have to grind. 

It's all for the satisfaction ET, no real purpose unless you like having an achievement stash. Normally I don't "achievement hunt", I get them just by playing the game by accident. I never look at achievement lists. ET if you focus on achievements it will seem like it takes longer to achieve them, if you do it passively you will work on multiple at the same time.

It's all for the satisfaction ET, no real purpose unless you like having an achievement stash. Normally I don't "achievement hunt", I get them just by playing the game by accident. I never look at achievement lists. ET if you focus on achievements it will seem like it takes longer to achieve them, if you do it passively you will work on multiple at the same time.

but i need the achievements:(. i feel empty inside without them.

You can go to an achievements server to do it faster if you really want to.