Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

water.exe

Xbox one controller to pc

So I am resorting to sG to help me figure out what the fuck is up with this. Currently from everything I have tried and read the controller wont stay on for more than a second. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the drivers for the wireless adapter and the controller but still can't figure it out.

1st thing that comes to mind: Is the battery in the controller dead?

2nd question, why not just use a micro USB cord to directly plug it into the computer? 

Just now, Apache said:

1st thing that comes to mind: Is the battery in the controller dead?

2nd question, why not just use a micro USB cord to directly plug it into the computer? 

1.I thought it was batteries at first and have put 2 sets of brand new batteries in it and still shuts off after 1 second of being  on.

2. I like to hook my pc up to my 40" TV to play some steam games I dont have on pc namely all my rpgs i have between steam and origin.

just a quick update. I literally just shook it following the most stupid advice i could find on youtube and it actually fucking worked...... I have a feeling there is a connection loose inside on one of the important solder points and will have to fix that later...

2 hours ago, water.exe said:

1.I thought it was batteries at first and have put 2 sets of brand new batteries in it and still shuts off after 1 second of being  on.

2. I like to hook my pc up to my 40" TV to play some steam games I dont have on pc namely all my rpgs i have between steam and origin.

just a quick update. I literally just shook it following the most stupid advice i could find on youtube and it actually fucking worked...... I have a feeling there is a connection loose inside on one of the important solder points and will have to fix that later...

Sounds like a short.

Oh ouch. Had this issue once when I was playing Dark Souls 3 on PC. Got so fed up that I just smacked it and it magically started working again. Was going to tell you to do the same thing lmao.