Sign in to follow this  
zorpnic

UV has been depleted, but not defeated

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 5 2007, 12:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ah, bringing out that childish side more and more every post are ye zeus?

And yes, you would be considered a violent animal to take physical action against someone insulting something such as judes.

We can argue all day and night, but it wont change the fact you need a haircut, and a treadmill.

Speaking of childish "sides," look what you're doing.

I'm done arguing, because obviously no one can get through that thick skull of yours. Now perhaps if you went out in the real world and behaved the same way you did here, someone could crush your skull just like they did Germany back in WWII.

Oh well, one may only hope. Heres to hoping.

Cheers.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 5 2007, 06:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Speaking of childish "sides," look what you're doing.

I'm done arguing, because obviously no one can get through that thick skull of yours. Now perhaps if you went out in the real world and behaved the same way you did here, someone could crush your skull just like they did Germany back in WWII.

Oh well, one may only hope. Heres to hoping.

Cheers.

Its funny because, one could say the exact same to you and be correct, next time try putting up an argument that cannot be so easily defeated.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 5 2007, 01:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Its funny because, one could say the exact same to you and be correct, next time try putting up an argument that cannot be so easily defeated.

It was defeated only in the fact that you have no real world experience with other humans.

Guest VegetaFH1

Jesus crist, the pare of u get a (Censored) life

I dont honestly care who started it i dont really care what the arguement is about

but to the statment forum troll

UR BOTH FORUM TROLLS

just go back and read ur immature statments and comments, none of them actually make ANY sence what so ever and ur only going after the last thing eachother said, its (Censored) retard and u should be both strung up by the balls and decapitaded for ur own stupidity

Neather of u i like, whatever about anybody else but in my eyes neather of u should have bin allowed into the clan

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 5 2007, 06:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

It was defeated only in the fact that you have no real world experience with other humans.

What the (Censored) does that have to do with me defeating your statement? A (Censored) 10 year old could have verbally owned you also, and now your just starting to use what I said to you, sociopath.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 5 2007, 03:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Bios is much better than CC90. Really, when it comes down to it, bios doesn't offend nearly as many people, if any at all, so really, there is no reason for him to have to leave this clan.

Thank you for finally backing me up Zeus. I think your seeing what I'm about.

Guest cc90z

btw zeus, I was refering to the people who left because of you leaving (none?), not the ones who left. I really could care less how many people I offend, if they dont want to be offended, then maybe they shouldnt offend others.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Jun 5 2007, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Thank you for finally backing me up Zeus. I think your seeing what I'm about.

who gives a shit what anyone is about? its a god damn gaming clan for christ sake, I dont (Censored) care if your a meth addict as long as you stay the hell away from me.

Guest VegetaFH1

cc90 calm the hell down plz

always stating u "never start a flame war" and here u are punching holes in statments provoking flames and starting alittle flame war of ur own

I think u need to go grow up some and learn to do what u preach instead of the completely oppisite thing

Bios is a good person, not one id go out on a limb to help but then again i dont know much about him, infact i dont even know enough to call him a friend yet

But hey, thats my statments and comments, other ppl have differant opinions and views to me, it doesnt mean im gonna go flame the shit out of em just cus they disagree with my views or comments

but ohwell, if u cant get along in life cc90 (or on a forum) maybe u really should start looking at ur life and where its headed, and i dont mean that being a prick, im seriously conserned

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jun 5 2007, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

cc90 calm the hell down plz

always stating u "never start a flame war" and here u are punching holes in statments provoking flames and starting alittle flame war of ur own

I think u need to go grow up some and learn to do what u preach instead of the completely oppisite thing

Bios is a good person, not one id go out on a limb to help but then again i dont know much about him, infact i dont even know enough to call him a friend yet

But hey, thats my statments and comments, other ppl have differant opinions and views to me, it doesnt mean im gonna go flame the shit out of em just cus they disagree with my views or comments

but ohwell, if u cant get along in life cc90 (or on a forum) maybe u really should start looking at ur life and where its headed, and i dont mean that being a prick, im seriously conserned

Your just mad I said you wouldnt be a good moderator, now go back in the basement.

You keep putting insults on the forums here and there then call me out for doing so? nice job there, that makes a lot of sense.

Also, its concerned*, no problem.

Guest Shephard

Wow i cannot believe this, oh and by the way cc i left with zeus also because i disagreed on how this clan was run. but i was banned because i joined the other clan, i havent even speoken to pheonix2 or coinstar and they just banned me, but whatever their choice, just shows what little character they have.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 5 2007, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

btw zeus, I was refering to the people who left because of you leaving (none?), not the ones who left. I really could care less how many people I offend, if they dont want to be offended, then maybe they shouldnt offend others.

who gives a shit what anyone is about? its a god damn gaming clan for christ sake, I dont (Censored) care if your a meth addict as long as you stay the hell away from me.

Over reacting I see. A fine quality in a responsible clan member, I'm guessing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jun 5 2007, 06:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Jesus crist, the pare of u get a (Censored) life

I dont honestly care who started it i dont really care what the arguement is about

but to the statment forum troll

UR BOTH FORUM TROLLS

just go back and read ur immature statments and comments, none of them actually make ANY sence what so ever and ur only going after the last thing eachother said, its (Censored) retard and u should be both strung up by the balls and decapitaded for ur own stupidity

Neather of u i like, whatever about anybody else but in my eyes neather of u should have bin allowed into the clan

Me? A forum troll? Pah! I am not a forum troll. I come here to have conversations, not argue like CC90. Seriously, if I post, CC90 literally searches for me to post something that would get my attention. How does that make ME a forum troll? I also don't care if you like me or not; I don't like you, so we're even.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shephard @ Jun 5 2007, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wow i cannot believe this, oh and by the way cc i left with zeus also because i disagreed on how this clan was run. but i was banned because i joined the other clan, i havent even speoken to pheonix2 or coinstar and they just banned me, but whatever their choice, just shows what little character they have.

Well, that is true. I was banned just because I left. Phoenix2 also removed me from his friends list when I told him the reason why I left (I don't like how this clan is run), and that I didn't give a shit whatever the fuck he wants to do with that money.

Oh, hey, CC, how did you jump from 300 to 600+ posts in a single day? Was it that spamming spree you went on? Another fine aspect of your membership.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 5 2007, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well, that is true. I was banned just because I left. Phoenix2 also removed me from his friends list when I told him the reason why I left (I don't like how this clan is run), and that I didn't give a shit whatever the fuck he wants to do with that money.

Oh, hey, CC, how did you jump from 300 to 600+ posts in a single day? Was it that spamming spree you went on? Another fine aspect of your membership.

Actually it was 582 before. But, oh wait, didnt you also go on a spamming spree and sticky them also? yeah, thats right, you did, another fine aspect of your stupidity, and irony you bring.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

Actually it was 582 before. But, oh wait, didnt you also go on a spamming spree and sticky them also? yeah, thats right, you did, another fine aspect of your stupidity, and irony you bring.

Well no he just made a few posts.....you on the other hand made like 100 and spammed my xfire saying that i dumped shit into pheonix. Ya bro grow up. You may have some brains but your maturity is just crap.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingarthur!!! @ Jun 6 2007, 04:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well no he just made a few posts.....you on the other hand made like 100 and spammed my xfire saying that i dumped shit into pheonix. Ya bro grow up. You may have some brains but your maturity is just crap.

so says the jude boy

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 5 2007, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Spamming? You mean the 1 post I made? Yes I did sticky them, but most were your posts that I edited.

And your post count wasn't 582 it was more along the lines or 382 but who cares. There were more than 40 some odd posts it would have taken to get up to the post count you had from when you were banned if you had 582. A lot more.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 5 2007, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

so says the jude boy

Theres that maturity again... Jesus, grow up and grow some balls. I know you wouldn't be calling anyone that in real life.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingarthur!!! @ Jun 6 2007, 04:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

thank you for proving me correct.

thank you for also proving me correct.

Guest some fag

CC90, you're as worthless as a (Censored). You want to call someone a (Censored)? Well then die like one, you prick.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 6 2007, 05:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

CC90, you're as worthless as a (Censored). You want to call someone a (Censored)? Well then die like one, you prick.

jude

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 6 2007, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

jude

Grow up, little boy. Go play make believe some place else. We all know H-i-tler had no power.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 6 2007, 05:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Grow up, little boy. Go play make believe some place else. We all know H-i-tler had no power.

that doesnt change the fact your a jude

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 6 2007, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

that doesnt change the fact your a jude

Oh, so somehow my beliefs totally change now that I'm on the forums? Wow. I didn't know that happened.