Sign in to follow this  
zorpnic

UV has been depleted, but not defeated

This isn't a flame, but more a solid point of view with someone of experience...

And I could be bothered less by degrees, authority, or time/experience hanging over my head by someone who can actually say something, because so far, it's not like you've actually grown a pair and done something about it. Take the criticism as constructive, move in the right direction, and I'm sure even you'll respect the events as they unfurl, but read my message before you start making remarks. Read it in full....

Undead Vengeance has had quite a few moments of downfall in the past month I've been around. Don't let me be the judge of you, but I'm sure my thoughts and opinions aren't just my won. As you, the administrators of this site, and the moderators are about to see, it's easier than you think.

Since I've been here, for the two months as a public server player, and the month or less I've been on as a clan member, the servers have gone down, {WoH} and NBK have decidedly said they're not willing to help unless you take some criticism and rethink things before you make a move, and yet, you're already scurrying to make the next steps in rebuilding through a few tweaks and modifications here and there.

Well, that's half the battle....

Too many hackers, abusers, and members/clan members go onto the servers we have. They also go onto Vent, the clan page, and come from several different places, to go to others, including other clan's Ventrilos, game servers, and websites. What does the admin do when this problem comes up? My guess? Nothing. How do I know? Because half the time you're not on. The other half of the time, you've given full or more unrestricted privileges to the people that don't actually deserve it.

Far be it from me to say that you made mistakes in judgment when you let people join the clan, but it goes too far when they treat other members with crude disrespect, blatant disregard, racism, or proposed acts of violence, and you do nothing about it, as if totally unwilling to, because it's better to wait it out until you can see it with your own eyes. It doesn't really honor the fact that we came to you for a stable community where we can get our game on with as little unnecessary bullshit as humanly possible.

Admins are only on for a few hours a day, which isn't a bad thing, but they go into private chat mostly, and spend their time away from the clan, working on whatever the issues are instead of building a better and more stable community. Because of the fact you started it, you're already thinking you're better than everyone in the simple aspect that you lead it, and we should love you for what you've done. What have you done?

Bills accumulate quite quickly. That's a known. But, instead of jumping into things while the clan is in turmoil, save the money and invest in keeping the site alive at first, Vent along with it, and then, when you hit the magic number, go ahead and get a series of PRIVATE SERVERS!!!! UV is basically generated off public interests, which is noble, but the fact is, there's been too many people that have come into the places I play, the places I donated to, and they've done damage to the servers I play on. UV needs to remain private for a while, so we can recuperate from the great losses across the board. I think the servers should open up once a month, for one week, and the administrators of the site can offer membership to those candidates which demonstrate positive qualities during that period of time.

That being said....

I think rules need to be enacted by this site in which we all abide by, even if it's just for show. We all group together to discus what it should take in order to be accepted into the clan without issues, and then have these items maintained by members, administrators, moderators, and in case of the need, members are removed.

For Ventrilo: One long standing member is given authority as admin, above and beyond what already is, and they screen out the members that cause the most controversy in the channels. Nuff said. It's then up to admin to allow members return, so long as they can settle their issues with the person they started conflicts with. Enough said.

Donations: It's up to everyone to make the server run. You can't expect to get in an exclusive club without a cover charge. I understood that when I paid my fraction. It's user run. It's user paid. Even admin pitches in, and proof is posted monthly to ensure that everyone knows where the money comes from and where the money goes toward. It's fair, and legal to have requested. May as well make it a "known known."

I think I've covered all the areas I feel like talking about right now. Just know this. I didn't expect things to go to shit so soon after I joined. I thank you for the times I played your servers and spoke with people on your site. I do hope something is done in the future to ensure the livelihood of the place I tag as home.

Thanks a lot,

Zachary Shook a.k.a. Zorpnic Dragonis

Guest GhostHaven

i agree 100% he brings up great points and i think we should embrace this and follow what was suggested...the clan is losing its stability because of members who should not be here...many ppl bring drama and unnecessary bullshit to the clan and i think it should stop...im with ZD all the way

Guest Intrepidx

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GhostHaven @ May 16 2007, 06:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i agree 100% he brings up great points and i think we should embrace this and follow what was suggested...the clan is losing its stability because of members who should not be here...many ppl bring drama and unnecessary bullshit to the clan and i think it should stop...im with ZD all the way

I agree

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GhostHaven @ May 16 2007, 06:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I second this

actually you fourth that 90

I would applaud zorp but I don't think you would hear it. And also you do not know how UV works.

(your post will probably be ignored my the upper echelons)

i also agree. but we gotta learn to work together and stop hating on each other all the time. we never get anything done that way.

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ May 16 2007, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i also agree. but we gotta learn to work together and stop hating on each other all the time. we never get anything done that way.

Thats wrather odd considering how you entice flame wars on the forums constantly, but you know, thats not first statement you made that was hypocritical.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ May 16 2007, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Thats wrather odd considering how you entice flame wars on the forums constantly, but you know, thats not first statement you made that was hypocritical.

that means a lot coming from the biggest flamer of our forums. is your life flaming the forums and trying to pick fights with me?

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ May 16 2007, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

that means a lot coming from the biggest flamer of our forums. is your life flaming the forums and trying to pick fights with me?

Like ive said before, link to where ive started a flame war, until then, quiet.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ May 16 2007, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

oh you mean what you just did to me. just go to your last post. why dont you get the fact that i dont care about your beliefs, its you constantly pushing yours and always talking about it that pisses everyone off.

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ May 16 2007, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

oh you mean what you just did to me. just go to your last post. why dont you get the fact that i dont care about your beliefs, its you constantly pushing yours and always talking about it that pisses everyone off.

If you dont care about them, stop talking about them, I dont push my beliefs, I have a fucking sig and avatar, yeah ok, thats making you believe isnt it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ May 16 2007, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

If you dont care about them, stop talking about them, I dont push my beliefs, I have a fucking sig and avatar, yeah ok, thats making you believe isnt it?

again its a waste of time arguing with someone who wont listen to anything you have to say. and yes you did start flaming someone because they say something about nazism being bullshit. thats an opinion just like yours, then you proceed to call them a jew. every single time, it's the same old shit. its really old man. grow up. if you are somewhat mature then you will take responsibility for your actions and stop flaming.

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ May 16 2007, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

again its a waste of time arguing with someone who wont listen to anything you have to say. and yes you did start flaming someone because they say something about nazism being bullshit. thats an opinion just like yours, then you proceed to call them a jew. every single time, it's the same old shit. its really old man. grow up. if you are somewhat mature then you will take responsibility for your actions and stop flaming.

So its my fault, that they started talking about it, that makes alot of sense.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ May 16 2007, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

So its my fault, that they started talking about it, that makes alot of sense.

see cc90 like now... you're calmed now .. that's good ... now people wont say you're flaming..

OMG how does a post about the future of the clan turn into a debate over who is the biggest flamer..... MY god how does this always make its way into just about any post? Anyway to the task at hand, I see some excellent points here.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TXeaglewonj @ May 16 2007, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

OMG how does a post about the future of the clan turn into a debate over who is the biggest flamer..... MY god how does this always make its way into just about any post? Anyway to the task at hand, I see some excellent points here.

thats my point exactly. i dont care what cc90 does or believes or anyone for that matter. all im saying is that this isnt the place to have those conversations.

First of all, this isn't what I started the topic over.

Second, take your argument elsewhere. It's not topic specific. If anything, it proves there's too many petty arguments amongst the ranks to ensure that these types of bullshits are left well enough alone.

Good propositions. But NBK is a hacker clan that has nothing to do with UV so I don't know where you got the idea that they would ever help us.

And cc90/bios. Everytime you guys post in the same topic, you start shit. So if that happens again I propose one of you to be kicked from the clan. And of course I want cc90 to stay so that leaves bios laugh.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ May 16 2007, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Good propositions. But NBK is a hacker clan that has nothing to do with UV so I don't know where you got the idea that they would ever help us.

And cc90/bios. Everytime you guys post in the same topic, you start shit. So if that happens again I propose one of you to be kicked from the clan. And of course I want cc90 to stay so that leaves bios laugh.gif

nope he cant. do all you guys kiss his ass? what does he do for you? theres gotta be something going on there.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ May 16 2007, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

nope he cant. do all you guys kiss his ass? what does he do for you? theres gotta be something going on there.

hahahahha lol... go on xfire or vent man

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ May 16 2007, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

How about this:

"Thats wrather odd considering how you entice flame wars on the forums constantly, but you know, thats not first statement you made that was hypocritical."

No intention of pointing you out specifically, but hat's exactly the kind of escalation of flaming that needs to end.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrFi5ter @ May 17 2007, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

How about this:

"Thats wrather odd considering how you entice flame wars on the forums constantly, but you know, thats not first statement you made that was hypocritical."

No intention of pointing you out specifically, but hat's exactly the kind of escalation of flaming that needs to end.

Okay, stop this flame war NOW.... Don't flame at eachother but hear both sites of the story and hear cc90's because he isn't a prick he just have a opinion and for some reason there are always someone that starts flaming at him ... BUT he's the strongest if he don't flames back and will tell them what have happend