Sign in to follow this  
zorpnic

UV has been depleted, but not defeated

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingarthur!!! @ May 17 2007, 03:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i would want bios too stay he's cool on CS:S but lets not have this come too reality.

It would seem that many people disagree with you, should have been on vent yesterday when he came on lol.

Guest VegetaFH1

NVM, delete this post

i was gonna say something, but then realized the date on it lol

The thing I find the most hilarious is the fact that the things I said are all a prelude to what has actually taken place. I asked for stability. What happens? George, Spartan, and a handful of the longest standing members get into a pissing contest between one another and we're all standing around, jocking our nuts, trying to side with the sane party in the aftermath...

I tried not to be a hypocrite. I really did. I can't say I didn't warn a one of you all. The ones sitting around, jabber jawing about some self righteous group individualization, and doing nothing for the actual clan itself, ESPECIALLY THE 13 YEAR OLD ADMIN WANNABES.... you're fucking retards. Internet it is, yes. The saddest part is the people that voice their opinions without any dignity involved. When you get off your high horse and stop acting like your shit doesn't stink, or even flaming through all the topics on the forum, then you'll have the attention of everyone.

It's to the point where pub hopping would be better than the comradeships we've destroyed in trying to keep this place binded together by the threads it's held by.

I've got enough money to donate solid good money into the reform of UV. I absolutely refuse to do it if shit doesn't get straightened out, and fast.

You can bullshit people by saying things over the internet, just to make a buck. You won't be able to fool me. I pay attention too much to be bought out by lies. I don't believe anything I've heard, but I'd better see some hard core fucking changes or your clan to me is a lost cause.

Oh, and one more thing before I'm done ranting. Thanks Plunkizzle, for being a douche bag. Hell, I'm from Cleveland. You're from the Heights. Must be why you're so much higher than everyone else by your standards of nose picking, ass scratching, and shit talking. I could care less if you stay or go. Be a positive role model for everyone else if you're staying. Quit trying to brown nose your way through life or someone will end up turning that brown nose red and runny.

Guest VegetaFH1

Zorp

gonna be brutaly honest with u

ur extremely hypocritical

and im so glad i dont run this clan cus if i did i tell u to stick that "money to donate solid good money" up ur ass and enjoy it while it stays within the boundreys of ur ass

sorry if its offensive, but i think u need to learn afew things about whats actually important in life, and if ur girlfriend /boyfriend or whatever hasnt told u that yet, i think its about time she or he does

i can understand most of that, but dont u dare say shit about metal when u dont know him, he's not really in my good books atm but i can say i know him, u dont have the right talking diddaly squote about anybody inside this clan yet, becuase u dont know ANY of them

Take that into consideration before u go ranting about the state of the clan

VegetaFH1...... speaking of drama.... I wasn't talking about MetalMilitia

Or you, or anyone who has constructively added to UV or any of the relationships we've developed between one another.

CC90, Plunkizzle, BIOS, Secure, and Mafia, to name a few. How many times have these names, or anyone else's, been thrown around because they want to start problems, or keep them going on account of misinformation, or just to be a cocksucker and contradict the situation? It's not like George is going to change the way things are on account of the majority of people who SEE problems.

I'm tired of disrespectful battles between the members. I'm kind of disgusted by all the fights people carry into topics that could all the same be better if people weren't sticking their two cents in, only to create a longer page with less content because we don't know how to reply with the couth to keep on topic. And I'm tired of the fact that half the people in this clan are teenagers with something to prove.

Oh, and let's talk about Vent. Should it be nigger nigger nigger jew spick piece of shit blah blah blah, or should it actually be something of substance, with purpose and direction at least? Should it have bearing over UV or be individually based from person to person?

Dude, don't tell me a god damn thing about my problems. My life is in more order than yours. Have you ever considered that I'm here more for reform than for THE form? I joined, and a day later, UV's servers went down. A week after that, Ads were put on. Days later, they were pulled. Then, conspiracies about this guy, that guy, and the other guy and who should do what on account of it. Just because UV is down right now, and not because of the two servers and scrim server being up, doesn't mean it's down and out. If you, and your friends, and your friend's friends get the fuck over yourselves, maybe we'd have more in common than we don't know shit about the next guy.

Oh, and Vegeta,

1. Where did you get the concept for your name?

and

2. What movie did you get that smart ass comment about asses and boundaries? I know I've heard it before.

I figured I'd go out of my way to tell you that you're nothing but a generic, nonsensical, contradicting piece of human excrement that should've slid the other way in your mother's cunt when your daddy shot you out of his sack.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingarthur!!! @ May 16 2007, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i would want bios too stay he's cool on CS:S but lets not have this come too reality.

Bios is much better than CC90. Really, when it comes down to it, bios doesn't offend nearly as many people, if any at all, so really, there is no reason for him to have to leave this clan.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 5 2007, 03:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Bios is much better than CC90. Really, when it comes down to it, bios doesn't offend nearly as many people, if any at all, so really, there is no reason for him to have to leave this clan.

oh, boo hoo.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 4 2007, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

oh, boo hoo.

Exactly what I'm talking about. I wish this clan's decisions were based more off of what the clan wanted rather than what the leaders want for themselves. The you would be out and would never come back.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 5 2007, 03:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Exactly what I'm talking about. I wish this clan's decisions were based more off of what the clan wanted rather than what the leaders want for themselves. The you would be out and would never come back.

boo hoo, you think everyone loved you? lol you should hear what they say on vent.

You seem to like to cause trouble, you should have been banned long ago, and stayed banned.

Guest some fag

Hmm, well you should hear what everyone says about you all the time everywhere... Like here on the forums. Nearly everyone hates you. If the community had their choice, you would be gone, and you know it.

Oh, and besides, when you're in Vent, you always alone with your little minion, Secure, so of course he would be talking shit about me, but I don't really care. You are nothing more than a forum troll.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 5 2007, 04:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Hmm, well you should hear what everyone says about you all the time everywhere... Like here on the forums. Nearly everyone hates you. If the community had their choice, you would be gone, and you know it.

Oh, and besides, when you're in Vent, you always alone with your little minion, Secure, so of course he would be talking shit about me, but I don't really care. You are nothing more than a forum troll.

And I suppose your not.... lmao...

your a fat little rag head, the funny thing is, you actually think your an important asset to this clan, but in reality your a worthless little (Censored), a sociopath. For someone who spends most of their life online, you'd think they'd have more friends, guess not.

You'll be crawling back to join again soon enough, unloyal clanhopper.

But incase you didnt notice the only ones who like you are the premature little boys ie Punkizzle, Arthur, hades, and whoever else I dont recall, wow, some army you got going there...

Btw, when im in vent, im in 3 different servers, L2, UV, KOS.

Just letting you know CC90, I am not premature, and I am an adult who believes that the Nazis were idiots and deserved to lose WW2. Note, this is in now way insulting you.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hades @ Jun 5 2007, 05:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Just letting you know CC90, I am not premature, and I am an adult who believes that the Nazis were idiots and deserved to lose WW2. Note, this is in now way insulting you.

I believe the judes are retards and deserve to die, note, this is no way insulting you.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 5 2007, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I believe the judes are retards and deserve to die, note, this is no way insulting you.

There you go again. You are totally worthless. I swear, if you ever left your house every once in a while and you talked like that, you would be dead.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 5 2007, 05:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

There you go again. You are totally worthless. I swear, if you ever left your house every once in a while and you talked like that, you would be dead.

Not everyone is a violent animal, this isnt a suburb, youd be surprised, go outside once in a while, calling me worthless? look at yourself dude, get a haircut and lose some weight.

Im just waiting for you to rejoin UV, cause I know you will, im positive, time is the only factor here.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 5 2007, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

And I suppose your not.... lmao...

your a fat little rag head, the funny thing is, you actually think your an important asset to this clan, but in reality your a worthless little (Censored), a sociopath. For someone who spends most of their life online, you'd think they'd have more friends, guess not.

You'll be crawling back to join again soon enough, unloyal clanhopper.

But incase you didnt notice the only ones who like you are the premature little boys ie Punkizzle, Arthur, hades, and whoever else I dont recall, wow, some army you got going there...

Btw, when im in vent, im in 3 different servers, L2, UV, KOS.

Oh, and don't forget our clan leader, Willis, Zorpnic, D&G, D.Maul, AnOakTree, AnimeKakashi (though immature), Axon, Bayo Auto, Cleric, CoinStar, DJKahuna, Lordofdogtown, ECTO-1, Eddie Uchiha, EverGreen, Bob, Herr Underdogg, Hikimori, Howard Dean, Insane Clown, Insane Jap, Shade, Shakin' Bakin', and many others... But only them.

I'm not an unloyal clanhopper, you dumbfuck. I left because of my hatred towards you and I also don't like how this clan is being run. I have made several attempts to help this clan out; many more than you, if you have even tried to help ANYONE but yourself just once.

When you are in Vent, in UV's server, you are generally with Secure or JustFetus. No one else.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 5 2007, 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Not everyone is a violent animal, this isnt a suburb, youd be surprised, go outside once in a while, calling me worthless? look at yourself dude, get a haircut and lose some weight.

Im just waiting for you to rejoin UV, cause I know you will, im positive, time is the only factor here.

Violent animal? Ha! You don't have to be a so called, "violent animal," to be offended and take action against someone.

Oh, and I believe it was you who was calling me a, "mop top skinny little sk8ter boy." So quick to switch assumptions, are we?

You also seem very eager for me to rejoin UV (which wouldn't be very likely as long as you are here). What are you; gay?

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 5 2007, 05:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Violent animal? Ha! You don't have to be a so called, "violent animal," to be offended and take action against someone.

Oh, and I believe it was you who was calling me a, "mop top skinny little sk8ter boy." So quick to switch assumptions, are we?

You also seem very eager for me to rejoin UV (which wouldn't be very likely as long as you are here). What are you; gay?

Ah, bringing out that childish side more and more every post are ye zeus?

And yes, you would be considered a violent animal to take physical action against someone insulting something such as judes.

We can argue all day and night, but it wont change the fact you need a haircut, and a treadmill.