Sign in to follow this  
Jinn Master

Rule Enforcement, and an Arena

My take on this whole incident:

forumwarfare.jpg

My take in this take is all I see is a mother and a daughter doing dishes in the background, while the males have all the fun you sexist pig. :lol:

Dude, TimeToDie, no Xanax dude, fix yourself, don't rely on a drug to do it for you.. besides it does more damage than good in the long run.

OhmygodIagreewithidentity.....

Drugs don't solve anything. Thanks for apologizing.

I agree. Thats why I will not be taking them anymore. I was on them for about 3 weeks. I went crazy when I came off of them ;(

Guest Fohacidal
I lost my Advisor because of Juno

The first time I read this I thought you were blaming a movie

Lol speak for yourself FOH. I lost my Advisor because of Juno (big surprise huh?). He can called Waylon a Dick and then I decided to tell him to shut the fuck up. But it was kind of the last straw for me anyway ;/ I'm bad and Opiate hates me, because he wanted to tell me I couldn’t say that to an Advisor but I didn’t understand why he could say that to an X JCS. So I got mad and told him I could say whatever I want to whoever I want. ;(. Sorry my posts/attitude has been going off the wall the past week or two. I am on Xannax now, and when I would stop taking it for a day I would be completely different from the next day I took it. It’s been fucking with me hard, I’m sorry for anything upsetting I have said or done, to tell you the truth, it kind of makes me forget what I did the day before, my head hurts ;(

No, why you lost your advisor is because you didn't take your own advice and you attacked me and gave lip to the Chairman. Go re-read this post if you need to see where things started to go downhill.

No, why you lost your advisor is because you didn't take your own advice and you attacked me and gave lip to the Chairman. Go re-read this post if you need to see where things started to go downhill.

Thats what I said in the post before. But I guess you cannot read? But its ok Juno, I forgive you. Just keep pissing me off more. You just like to start MORE drama for me. I wouldnt have lost it without you calling out Waylon, end of story.

You could have replied more maturely instead of saying "shut the fuck up juno"

You probably wouldnt have gotten advisor taken away if you did that.

Thats what I said in the post before. But I guess you cannot read? But its ok Juno, I forgive you. Just keep pissing me off more. You just like to start MORE drama for me. I wouldnt have lost it without you calling out Waylon, end of story.

Lulz, the guy who tells me my name is Juno is telling me I can't read.

You wouldn't have lost advisor if you had just shut up when Opiate told you to; don't blame me for your irrational temper.

@ everyone.... butt out or get on topic.

Guest Fohacidal

Is it just me or are there other people generally just annoyed by Jinn's tendency to want to meddle in every argument and bring a stop to it even if it doesnt include him? I can understand whos topic it is but seriously, your trying to act like some forum law enforcement vigilante, its weird.

Is it just me or are there other people generally just annoyed by Jinn's tendency to want to meddle in every argument and bring a stop to it even if it doesnt include him? I can understand whos topic it is but seriously, your trying to act like some forum law enforcement vigilante, its weird.

He's probably just fed up with all the bullshit in the forums, understandably so.

Guest Fohacidal
He's probably just fed up with all the bullshit in the forums, understandably so.

Tbh the most heated arguments iv seen in awhile have only formulated because of this thread and others like them

If you, contract, and project stayed out of any and all serious discussion, they wouldn't be a problem :P

Honestly, I'm not trying to be a forum cop. I'm trying to teach you respect, and courtesy- two things that seem to escape you most of the time.

Guest Fohacidal
If you, contract, and project stayed out of any and all serious discussion, they wouldn't be a problem :P

Honestly, I'm not trying to be a forum cop. I'm trying to teach you respect, and courtesy- two things that seem to escape you most of the time.

You assume way to much if you judge my character solely on how I act on a select number of threads

Then show me something else to judge it on.

You cannot judge a man when he is around people he knows well- then he rises to expectations. What he does when alone, in a new place, or among strangers- that is who a man truly is.

Guest Fohacidal
Then show me something else to judge it on.

You cannot judge a man when he is around people he knows well- then he rises to expectations. What he does when alone, in a new place, or among strangers- that is who a man truly is.

Thats under the assumption that human psychology follows a completely linear path, it doesnt.

Thats under the assumption that human psychology follows a completely linear path, it doesnt.

Don't toss out bullshit like that to try and evade responsibility for your own actions. Everything you do is a choice- our psychology may not by linear, but you pick the direction.

Yours is the wrong one.

Guest Fohacidal
Don't toss out bullshit like that to try and evade responsibility for your own actions. Everything you do is a choice- our psychology may not by linear, but you pick the direction.

Yours is the wrong one.

Who are you to tell me Im growing up incorrectly? I suggest you learn more about people before you start making outlandish claims, I am far from the person you think I am.

Hey that isn't flamebait now is it? I can't remember the last time I flamed someone in a serious discussion anyways. A flame mind you, not a sly remark, etc.

Nice job on your publicity stunt, it worked.

Sign in to follow this