Sign in to follow this  
Jinn Master

Rule Enforcement, and an Arena

Ok...rolls out the tanker truck and hooks up the hose. Even at 3:48am the flamer fire department is prepared to put this crap out.

Sooo...who wants to call my bluff? (1)

(1) Note: Bluff caller may be banned. Second chances may not be given. Third chances will not be given.

Ok...rolls out the tanker truck and hooks up the hose. Even at 3:48am the flamer fire department is prepared to put this crap out.

Sooo...who wants to call my bluff? (1)

(1) Note: Bluff caller may be banned. Second chances may not be given. Third chances will not be given.

<3

Oh, you two, that soooo counts. Strike 1 and 2. Last warning, back on topic or I get to dust off this handy banhammer over here.

*pats banhammer*

Your such a dicksucker, jinn meant a forum arena, for unrestricted FORUM WARFARE, why the hell did you have to call me out?

My take on this whole incident:

forumwarfare.jpg

An open area would be nice but we face the issue of flaming=division. Two people flaming each other can cause people to take sides which divides the clan. This trend can become repeated making more cracks from within, causing weakness all over. It's something to think about.

It would be kinda like a :What's your bitch" area, where everyone could complain to heart's content. Eventually it would be abolished, and flaming banned entirely, but to do that now would cause a revolt.

My take on this whole incident:

forumwarfare.jpg

An open area would be nice but we face the issue of flaming=division. Two people flaming each other can cause people to take sides which divides the clan. This trend can become repeated making more cracks from within, causing weakness all over. It's something to think about.

Kinda like a fight on a school playground huh? Well, if flaming is gonna cause divisions, and we can't have divisions... Then I guess that means no flaming....hmmm.. This should be good.

We have to have it almost be funny spam flame so it doesn't get taken too seriously. Not sure that is even possible.

Guest Fohacidal
lolcatsdotcomz28zyd15yrrakhz8.jpg

QUIT HIJACKING MUH THREAD BITCHES!

mad props on the pic there

Guest starscream
What the fuck kind of crappy moderation powers is that? You should be able to, unless whoever set up the forum doesn't know the whole point of a moderator :P

megatrondoesntlike.jpg

Guest Fohacidal
I think we barely have any flaming now, compared to when Zeus was here and everyone would fight in the media center about consoles, that was bad.

Ya to be honest I really dont see much full on flame wars, or much flaming going on at all in here anymore, just the occasional fight but nothing serious.

Lol speak for yourself FOH. I lost my Advisor because of Juno (big surprise huh?). He can called Waylon a Dick and then I decided to tell him to shut the fuck up. But it was kind of the last straw for me anyway ;/ I'm bad and Opiate hates me, because he wanted to tell me I couldn’t say that to an Advisor but I didn’t understand why he could say that to an X JCS. So I got mad and told him I could say whatever I want to whoever I want. ;(. Sorry my posts/attitude has been going off the wall the past week or two. I am on Xannax now, and when I would stop taking it for a day I would be completely different from the next day I took it. It’s been fucking with me hard, I’m sorry for anything upsetting I have said or done, to tell you the truth, it kind of makes me forget what I did the day before, my head hurts ;(

Sign in to follow this