Sign in to follow this  
Jinn Master

Rule Enforcement, and an Arena

The thread shouldn't be punished- the offender should.

And Foh, there has been more than one instance. Also, its not only with Rurkis.

If someone flames you, pm a mod. They will be taken care of. Don't flame back.

Guest Fohacidal
Oh man, you have no idea how funny that is coming from you.
you didn't have to mention rurkis.... you instigate plenty foh

You two are just being hypocrites with all the implications of your posts

I just thought his choice of words is funny.

NOW QUIT DERAILING MY FUCKING THREAD. Even if I did start it.

What do ya'll think about making the admins more accountable for policing the forums, and adding a member only area where the people who can't help it can duke it out.

Lock lock lock make it stop make it stop.

Everyone has their wrong doings, weither its being a douchebag, being a hypocrit and contridicting themselves, etc.

It's like pleading not guilty when you're guilty, when you have a mountain of evidence sitting right behind you (IN THE FORUM).

Chill it guys!

Guest Fohacidal

You can accuse people through implications

Lock lock lock make it stop make it stop.

Everyone has their wrong doings, weither its being a douchebag, being a hypocrit and contridicting themselves, etc.

It's like pleading not guilty when you're guilty, when you have a mountain of evidence sitting right behind you (IN THE FORUM).

Chill it guys!

I asked for an opinion, not for a plea to lock it.

Opinion or gtfo.

Ok....we can't delete posts... We can lock threads. So...who wants the bucket full of water on them first? Come on...

Of course, we can edit too.. Take all those flaming words and turn them into sweet words of affection....

You can accuse people through implications
Ok....we can't delete posts... We can lock threads. So...who wants the bucket full of water on them first? Come on...

What the fuck kind of crappy moderation powers is that? You should be able to, unless whoever set up the forum doesn't know the whole point of a moderator :P

What the fuck kind of crappy moderation powers is that? You should be able to, unless whoever set up the forum doesn't know the whole point of a moderator :P

No no, we are not to delete post or threads. It creates issues. Instead we lock and edit. Oh, and threaten to ban...and if needed...ban.

I was kidding Jinn, if you want my opinion. Yea an Arena would be sweet, no holds barred whatever goes forum. To keep the trash in the sewer and the streets of UV clean. I get what you're saying totally, though privatizing it would hold an issue for some of the non-UV crazies lurking around here.

Guest Fohacidal
I was kidding Jinn, if you want my opinion. Yea an Arena would be sweet, no holds barred whatever goes forum. To keep the trash in the sewer and the streets of UV clean. I get what you're saying totally, though privatizing it would hold an issue for some of the non-UV crazies lurking around here.

Are you implying yourself? :o Lol

Wait, so the arena idea, would that be allowing things like what this admin did to another admin?

http://www.undeadvengeance.com/forums/inde...mp;hl=fohacidal

Like, would that be tolerated? Just curious.

Guest Fohacidal
Wait, so the arena idea, would that be allowing things like what this admin did to another admin?

Your such a dicksucker, jinn meant a forum arena, for unrestricted FORUM WARFARE, why the hell did you have to call me out?

Your such a dicksucker, jinn meant a forum arena, for unrestricted FORUM WARFARE, why the hell did you have to call me out?

But like, would that kind of behavior be tolerated in the forum arena?

And has anyone read W33d's flaming spam topic? Sounds familiar to the arena.

you could have just said you didnt have to call me out, but you are being aggressive and called him a dicksucker..

Ladies and gentlemen...I present Exhibit A

Oh, and Exhibit B of course.

Thats enough now... thanks, stop, move on.

Well he was being a dicksucker (lol, jk)

We should have the Arena be just like /b/. So we all will feel right at home.

"Hey /b/ what's this growth on my penis? Is it bad?"

Guest Fohacidal
Because that was a forum thread, and he was making a viable comparison.

It was a false analogy, the content of the thread is not the flaming, but the source of it was from in game.

But like, would that kind of behavior be tolerated in the forum arena?

And has anyone read W33d's flaming spam topic? Sounds familiar to the arena.

What? The sexism against homosexuals if you want to call it that? It was a protest Zeus and I had made against creative not liking the word fag, will you ever get over that or do you always have this conscious need to badger me about how gay people needed to be treated more carefully then everyone else? We are all equals, and Im free to say any word I want, if he didnt like that well to bad its not his internetz, I can understand respect, but he was being outright rediculous, especially with his threats.

you could have just said you didnt have to call me out, but you are being aggressive and called him a dicksucker..

It was an indirect attack against me how was that not obvious?

It was a false analogy, the content of the thread is not the flaming, but the source of it was from in game.

What? The sexism against homosexuals if you want to call it that? It was a protest Zeus and I had made against creative not liking the word fag, will you ever get over that or do you always have this conscious need to badger me about how gay people needed to be treated more carefully then everyone else? We are all equals, and Im free to say any word I want, if he didnt like that well to bad its not his internetz, I can understand respect, but he was being outright rediculous, especially with his threats.

It was an indirect attack against me how was that not obvious?

Or you could just continue this conversation after Eagle asked to stop. And if you'll take notice, homophobic comments, like the ones you are akin to make, are no longer allowed.

Sign in to follow this