Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duex

Middle Earth: Shadow of War Trailer

14 minutes ago, krony said:

Look awesome af, possibly will buy it if the game play look good

Just as a reminder do not preoder for the love of Christ do not preorder. Even if the trailers and the gameplay looks sick do not preorder.

Wait a couple of days or a week to see how the PC port. Remember Warner Bros. is the publisher who gave us Batman Arkahm Knight which was barely in a playable state 6 months after release. FeelsBadMan

3 minutes ago, Jodas said:

Just as a reminder do not preoder for the love of Christ do not preorder. Even if the trailers and the gameplay looks sick do not preorder.

Wait a couple of days or a week to see how the PC port. Remember Warner Bros. is the publisher who gave us Batman Arkahm Knight which was barely in a playable state 6 months after release. FeelsBadMan

I won't pre order, I always wait few weeks to make sure. But yeah that Batman Arkahm knight was really bad after the Release.

OMFG This looks badass af!!!!! I've played Shadow of Mordor and thought it was fun. But damnit I won't be able to play it until next year.

Shadow of Mordor was fun but lacking. Pretty sure I quit it after just roaming and killing everything. It's main issue was the quests were loot/fetch quests. There wasn't much to build on.

1 hour ago, Oreo said:

Shadow of Mordor was fun but lacking. Pretty sure I quit it after just roaming and killing everything. It's main issue was the quests were loot/fetch quests. There wasn't much to build on.

It needed more content I agree but the nemesis  system was pretty cool. I have faith in this game honestly