Sign in to follow this  
Eaglewonj

(ALL) Organization of the Our Servers forum

Guys, it has been suggested that we provide a way for members of each server to get together and discuss their favorite or regular server.

In order to faciliate this for now, I suggest a standard format for topic titles to make it easier to find threads on each server.

For now:

(ZOMBIE) for the ZM Server

(WCS) for the Warcraft: Source Server

(SURF) for the Surf RPG Server

(DUST2) for the Dust2 Server

(GG) for the GG Server

(OFFICE) for the Office Server

(VENT) for concerns of the Ventrillo Server

(ALL) for concerns with all of our servers in general

(NEW) for suggestions for new servers/mods that don't exist as one of our servers yet.

Set these at the start of the topic title as follows:

(ALL) Organization of the Our Servers forum

(WCS) Server crashed - high pings

(ZOMBIE) Propmenu nerfed

(VENT) Need more people to populate open channels

(NEW) How about a climb server?

I know these aren't the individual sections people are hoping for, but it should make it easier to find a thread on your server. It should also make it easier to search for all threads on that server in the future.

Doesn't really help much, but I'll take what I can get until I can bully you into taking the 10 minutes out of your day to make separate forums :P

Doesn't really help much, but I'll take what I can get until I can bully you into taking the 10 minutes out of your day to make separate forums :P

You have to bully me first. No one bullies my Tweedy but me. Or P2. Or Oreo.

If you don't play, you don't need input.

I'm also tired of all the fighting, and if the majority of the people here are too childish and stubborn to stop themselves, then they should not be allowed to participate until they are able to do so.

We need separate sections. I will wrap up my ideas and system, and present it to all you advisors, if I can. Most of the normal members'll just spam and flame the topic.

If you don't play, you don't need input.

I'm also tired of all the fighting, and if the majority of the people here are too childish and stubborn to stop themselves, then they should not be allowed to participate until they are able to do so.

We need separate sections. I will wrap up my ideas and system, and present it to all you advisors, if I can. Most of the normal members'll just spam and flame the topic.

Put it in a word file or something and send it to me on xfire, I'll be online around 7:45 (20 minutes). I'll post it in our forum.

I can't make individual forums, hence the reason I did this. Its something I can do and....was easy to do. As for the actual reorganization of the forums...that has to go higher and I'm not even sure what they would say.

This also has the benefit of keeping it all in one forum so everyone can see what's going on with the servers. Stuff like, New WCS mod (bug free) or Surf server reloacated would be easily viewable to all.

Hehe. They shouldn't be subforums- those never get used. Ever.

And, I'm not complaining Eagle :P

Also, Junzou, can you uuh, tell me how to do that? I haven't used XFIRE for file transfer before.

Hehe. They shouldn't be subforums- those never get used. Ever.

And, I'm not complaining Eagle :P

Also, Junzou, can you uuh, tell me how to do that? I haven't used XFIRE for file transfer before.

Drag and Drop.

Wow. That's pretty fucking cool.

Now, I can't possibly give you all of it, since I have to type it up and I don't want my hands to fall off- so what would you like to start with? I have ideas on how to improve the following.

1. Recruitment

2. Activity on all the servers

3. Member Activity

4. WCS

5. ZM

6. The Advisor/JCS system (I would like someone to explain that to me in full, since I'm not 100% sure on what I think about it)

7. Forum Rules

8. Flaming and all the various fighting problems

9. The 18+ forum (Make it optional, and hide it for some members if they choose- and actually hide it from under 18 members)

10. The Website

11. Improving the Servers Section

12. Member's benefits

Wow. That's pretty fucking cool.

Now, I can't possibly give you all of it, since I have to type it up and I don't want my hands to fall off- so what would you like to start with? I have ideas on how to improve the following.

1. Recruitment

2. Activity on all the servers

3. Member Activity

4. WCS

5. ZM

6. The Advisor/JCS system (I would like someone to explain that to me in full, since I'm not 100% sure on what I think about it)

7. Forum Rules

8. Flaming and all the various fighting problems

9. The 18+ forum (Make it optional, and hide it for some members if they choose- and actually hide it from under 18 members)

10. The Website

11. Improving the Servers Section

12. Member's benefits

You said you had a fully fleshed-out idea... go type your ideas up, forward them over.

Let's start with Servers, ZM, WCS

Well, how its written on paper is one large idea to change the clan for the better. It took me about 6 hours to write- I'll have it up for you tomorrow.