Sign in to follow this  
DaathOfVoid

Warcraft Trickster Assassin Race Minor Change/ New Race Idea

I've been playing this race for awhile, and have always been frustrated at times due to the cooldown of the barrel placement. 5 seconds doesnt sound that long and isnt that bad, but whilst in a gunfight, it would be really helpful to have that cooldown shorter. Or another case where you want to fortify an area for defence, the enemy team could rush in quicker than the time that you finish since it would take 50 seconds to place every barrel(not including explosive.) It would be really useful to be able to actually use the barrels quicker in tighter maps also. I'm requesting here that the cooldown be reduced to 1 or 2 seconds. It'd hardly really affect the actual gameplay considering this is a single person race and is mainly used for defence. *Maybe the expertise barrels can stay at 5 seconds since they are explosive*

I've also had an idea for a new race to be created, it would work similarly to the trickster assassin but would be different too. This would be a mainly defence race or can be used offensively. But the whole purpose is support. My idea is a constructor class. His ultimate would be to be able to builda set variety of props that he can switch by using an ability. He would be sturdy has a constructor so a little dmg reduction and an mp7 as a nail gun with slightly increased damage. Everything can be tweaked according to how it would fit in. But think of the usefulness of a race like this. In a map where there are many open spaces, you would be able to place down a barrier to hide behind as cover like emporer dons walls. There would be other structures to place an they can also be destroyed by both ally and enemy alike. Im thinking this race should be around 2000 levels or exact. There should also be only one constructor on one team, as it would get hectate. Well that is a race idea and change to hopefully consider.

Edited by DaathOfVoid