Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duex

For Honor and P2P connections

4 minutes ago, Timeassassin103 said:

Yeah, P2P and Online only really deterred me from buying this. It is going to be just like Rainbow Six Siege where it sucks at first and it will take them awhile to make it decent. 

Rainbow 6 siege still have beta for ranked and still have a lot buggy issue after one year and other stuffs. 

Thank god I didnt jump in the hype train all my friends were trying to push me to

p2p is cancer.

>Charges full Triple A price for a game

>Cuts corners everywhere they can to save money

when they add in servers they'll just fill the game with microtransactions

6 minutes ago, Mark from Facebook said:

when they add in servers they'll just fill the game with microtransactions

Yup they will fill the game with microtransactions when they fix it. Oh wait nvm....

for_honor_store_champion_status_1.jpg

for_honor_store_feats_bundle_1.jpg

for_honor_store_microtransactions_steel_

for_honor_store_outfit_bundles_1.jpg

Sure you could come with the argument "but you can also buy it with the money you earn in game". But are you really going to try to justify microtransactions in a full price triple A game with the reason that you can also earn it with playing? It would probably take you several years to unlock everything without microtransactions and that in a fucking triple A game. 

Can we talk about how that Ubisoft spokesperson at that conference looked like a bond villain with that facial hair and cane? If that doesn't tell you guys enough, idk what will

Oh besides the fact that its Ubisoft ofc lel you fucking idiots

Ubisoft as a company are fucking idiots, the game itself however is amazing IMO. I can count the amount of times that I have experienced lag like in the video on one hand, and the P2P is not as bad most would make it sound. It has drawbacks yes, but it also has some benefits. I'm not going to go into the whole thing or defend Ubisoft or their UI, microtransactions or even P2P itself. Cause fuck Ubisoft. But they made a damn good game this time, and I love the fuck out of it.

26 minutes ago, Smash said:

and the P2P is not as bad most would make it sound. It has drawbacks yes, but it also has some benefits.

Cons: A fucking ton

Pros: Saves Ubisoft money

Theres no defending peer to peer multiplayer in a triple A game

6 hours ago, Smash said:

I can count the amount of times that I have experienced lag like in the video on one hand, and the P2P is not as bad most would make it sound. It has drawbacks yes, but it also has some benefits.

I literally trolled my enemies everygame in the open Beta, I would just tab out of the game and back in and make it resync. 

There are no pros to P2P.