Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UnknownLegend

For reX and Rufus

10 minutes ago, Rufus said:

Ill just wait the 7 days off, ik what i did was retarded and im really disappointed on the person who leek the code  

RIP

You guys figure out who it is yet?  I heard someone was accused of being the mole on JB.

23 minutes ago, Junzou said:

RIP

You guys figure out who it is yet?  I heard someone was accused of being the mole on JB.

I have an idea who it is but im not sure

24 minutes ago, Junzou said:

RIP

It was @Leeroy. Not the first time he leaked something, and definitely not the last. Kappa 

9 minutes ago, KiLLeR said:

It was @Leeroy. Not the first time he leaked something, and definitely not the last. Kappa 

First of all you don't play rust so you don't know shit and if you did u would know I don't play with them. 

the racist paintings which were in there base was what I found out by playing with totes who had their codes and raided them.

47 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

First of all you don't play rust so you don't know shit and if you did u would know I don't play with them. 

the racist paintings which were in there base was what I found out by playing with totes who had their codes and raided them.

it was just a joke... :^/

When you're too dumb to realize a joke... lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

What happened? Fill us in on the story Junzie, let us lol with you

You must be behind on TMS... Totes pointed out in there that they're banned for a week. *someone* gave out their base codes,  then totes went to change them,  then leeroy apparently found racist signs in their base when he was helping totes clean it out. 

I know who gave up the codes,  but I want to know who Rufus suspects :^)

2 hours ago, Junzou said:

You must be behind on TMS... Totes pointed out in there that they're banned for a week. *someone* gave out their base codes,  then totes went to change them,  then leeroy apparently found racist signs in their base when he was helping totes clean it out. 

I know who gave up the codes,  but I want to know who Rufus suspects :^)

You left out the part where they all started accusing me of cheating. :^)

2 hours ago, MistaChang said:

Idk why, but I had a dream last night that @TotesMagoats infracted me for saying "fucking" in a none member thread. She also promptly banned for for a day from forums due to the incident.

Lmao, wow. Better watch your language then (;

45 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Get in line. You're not the only person to be accused of cheating in Rust ^^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm still disappointed they didn't make a CD thread.