Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mimic

Community Update 2/4/2017

I wish a warm welcome to the new staff, and a congrats to those who garnished a promotion

@KiD Fearless@Reaper0470@ATG_AGENT@Paul_Waffle@iafunky

I'm sure you all will do your best to help improve sG in ways others couldn't, while still keeping the communities well-being in the main sight. Without you volunteering your time and skills, we as a whole would be in a lot darker place. If you need assistance of any kind to further your endeavors here, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure I, as well as many others, would be more then happy to oblige.

I think a stanza from Dylan Thomas's famous villanelle, Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, would fit well here--

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

You all are the good men (well people), there is no doubt about that. And with the last wave of your sG life past and gone there is only the future to look ahead to. The future always holds grander things. All the while the things you have done for sG, your past deeds, danced well on the mind of the community and in thanks we've been rewarded with your presence as staff.  Fight, attack, and rage your way through a new day, each and everyday. Do what can to improve yourself and others, and you'll only know success.

Good luck, and welcome.