Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game Hunter

I want in SG but I got a Question

You know this dude?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. you ever heard of Game Assassin?

• Yes
    • No

22 hours ago, GossamerFox said:

venture onto the csgo servers

Yeah I don't play CSGO anymore and even if I did it was only comp I never liked the custom stuff. And i don't even like comp anymore its cancer since I only solo rip no friends. And I don't mean to brag but I was gold nova 2 before I quit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On 27/02/2017 at 6:48 PM, Apple Juice said:

Hey Game Assassin, nice to see you on the Forums, looks like you me and Husky are all trying to get in this month :D

Hey now, don't get ahead of yourself. I am a very slow person and only post if necessary, so 25 posts may mean a year. Lmao.

On 2/1/2017 at 6:10 PM, Game Hunter said:

Yeah I don't play CSGO anymore and even if I did it was only comp I never liked the custom stuff. And i don't even like comp anymore its cancer since I only solo rip no friends. And I don't mean to brag but I was gold nova 2 before I quit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Listen, this a community. Participation by any means is welcomed. We have servers, forums, poker tournaments, march madness tournaments, chat hangouts, voice hangouts, etc.

16 hours ago, That_Kitohusky said:

Hey now, don't get ahead of yourself. I am a very slow person and only post if necessary, so 25 posts may mean a year. Lmao.

Oh come on Husky I believe in you dont give me that