Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATG_AGENT

Warcraft 3 Dust Event

Congratulations to the winners of the raffles! Please PM me your SteamID and/or add me on steam!

Hope you all enjoyed the event! Look forward to the next event!

The War3 Dust Event is over! Congrats to everyone who has won prizes. Hope you all enjoyed the event. Now its Raffle time!

Take a screenshot after typing the command "gold" in chat. Come here and pick where you want to put your raffle tickets. Its 200 gold per ticket for the first 5, and 400 for the next 10 after that.

Your options for the raffle are:

- Work with Engineer to Design a race (Engineer has final say)     Won by Snapple(Cookie)

Darkfalcon  - 5   AHurdOfBronies - 2   Snapple(Cookie) - 3   Hawk - 2   Jahislove - 7   Derpy - 1   ESDaman - 4   Zhopia - 2   Agent - 5   Grincch - 10   Destin - 3   Pike - 1   Lemonjames - 1   Dame - 9

- Pick a race to add an Expertise (Engineer has final say)     Won by Gemma

Anonymous.xd - 3   The Impenetrable Wall - 5   Ruffles - 4   JeffThefFyingShark - 5   Snapple(Cookie) - 2   Innocent Bystander - 2   Epickiller - 2   Hawk - 1   Randomdude - 5   Cman - 2   FlowerPower - 4   ESDaman - 5   Neko - 3   Leeroy - 13   Swed - 3   Gemma - 7   Urvi - 4   Icewolf - 6   Sinistr - 3   Pike - 1   Bulletsponge  - 2   Chaos4499 - 2   Lemonjames - 5   JuhFusFun - 6   poivsqwe2 - 1   Hamburglar - 5   Xiplitz - 14

- Deus Ex Mankind Divided (Donated by sG | Ruffles [SO])     Won by Tibbar

Hawk - 1   ESDaman - 1   Nuddaninja - 3   Timeassassin - 1   Tibbar - 5

- Secret Prize!     Won by TheHax1337

Lunabadger - 4   Water - 8   Anonymous.xd - 2   Toast the Fabulous - 7   Snapple(Cookie) - 3   Epickiller - 1   Hawk - 1   Overeem - 5   TheHax1337 - 10   Cman - 3   ESDaman - 2   Swed - 1   Icewolf -1   Destin - 2   Bulletsponge - 5   Imperium420 - 2   Chaos4499 - 2   Lemonjames - 1   Hamburglar - 5   Nodus - 1

Darkfalcon - 2

Just now, Sneakie` said:

My name isn't in the ticket list. RIP ogre rework dreams. Didn't even have a chance qq

You were to late in submitting them.

2 hours ago, ATG_AGENT said:

You were to late in submitting them.

How was I late? I posted it on Saturday the 18th at 1AM. West coast time lol. And before your post that the raffle is closed lol. 

Just now, Sneakie` said:

How was I late? I posted it on Saturday the 18th at 1AM. West coast time lol. And before your post that the raffle is closed lol. 

"You have 3 days to post your Raffle ticket submissions. ( 15th, 16th, 17th ) Any posted after this time will be void and not counted."

As shown in that post. Event went until the 15th (1 minute before) Also shown this on the calendar. I gave 3 days (15th 16th 17th) to post. Anything after this was to late.

53 minutes ago, ATG_AGENT said:

"You have 3 days to post your Raffle ticket submissions. ( 15th, 16th, 17th ) Any posted after this time will be void and not counted."

As shown in that post. Event went until the 15th (1 minute before) Also shown this on the calendar. I gave 3 days (15th 16th 17th) to post. Anything after this was to late.

Where did you get that quote from? I don't see it on the first post, this is why I am confused. Had you posted those specific dates on the very first post, I would not have misunderstood the submission dates.

"You will be given 3 days to post your screenshots and selection for the raffle from the end of the event. Any entrees that are not posted within the 3 day time frame will not be counted.
You have been warned."

3 days FROM the end of the event, meaning the event ends on the 15th, you have 3 days to post. I assumed that meant 16/17/18.

Anyways, why couldn't you just add all the tickets from before you posted that the Raffle was closed?

EDIT: What the fuck rofl. After checking the Calendar (I made an account just to post in this thread, why would I check the calendar). I can't even be mad because it's so stupid.

Surely, March 1st - 15th INCLUDES the 15th.

Due date: March 15th, DOESN'T.

48 minutes ago, Sneakie` said:

Where did you get that quote from? I don't see it on the first post, this is why I am confused. Had you posted those specific dates on the very first post, I would not have misunderstood the submission dates.

"You will be given 3 days to post your screenshots and selection for the raffle from the end of the event. Any entrees that are not posted within the 3 day time frame will not be counted.
You have been warned."

3 days FROM the end of the event, meaning the event ends on the 15th, you have 3 days to post. I assumed that meant 16/17/18.

Anyways, why couldn't you just add all the tickets from before you posted that the Raffle was closed?

EDIT: What the fuck rofl. After checking the Calendar (I made an account just to post in this thread, why would I check the calendar). I can't even be mad because it's so stupid.

Surely, March 1st - 15th INCLUDES the 15th.

Due date: March 15th, DOESN'T.

In the same sentence you quoted...""You will be given 3 days to post your screenshots and selection for the raffle from the end of the event." 

Warcraft 3 Dust Event

The event was the March first until the 15th. (2 weeks)

Now in case that was ambiguous or if people thought it could have been taken another way i even added in exact dates quoted below

And just to make sure everyone can see this i added an announcement, which goes at the top of the page when you are on the forums - and linked it directly to the post about the raffle and the times. Then to go beyond that i repetitively told the server about the ending times of not only the original event - but also the raffle - and again would link/tell the forum/post.

I gave everyone, including you - the information, and the tools to see the exact times and endings of the event. If you choose to ignore, or did not want to read it - an assume instead then i am sorry thats on you.

I will now be closing this thread as the event and raffle are over.

Again - Congrats to all the winners - hope you enjoyed the Event / Raffle.

If you have won a prize please PM me and/or add me to steam!