Sign in to follow this  
Slendymanslender

TTT Radio Call-outs

Does anyone know how or a work around where a person/corpse blocks the call from the person that is in front of you? I've had this glitch a couple of times, and I've never really seen anyone else talk about this. Any hints/tips for this?

Havent played the game in awhile, but the only way I know of is that you just have to look at someone else. Or you can redo the thing by hitting like yes than hit your bind again.

5 minutes ago, Slendymanslender said:

I don't need HOW to set up the radio commands, we are just working together on how the radio callouts work, so people don't get the wrong callout.

well as for the dead body example there is no way around that you need to have your crosshair on the person to target them. otherwise you gotta type it out.

Edited by Dr Pepper

I personally see that it could be that way. I think that is a work around to the dead body, but what about the people problem?

OK, I'm not going to respond to this thread until morning. Let's see what people think of this while I am gone. 

3 hours ago, Slendymanslender said:

I personally see that it could be that way. I think that is a work around to the dead body, but what about the people problem?

OK, I'm not going to respond to this thread until morning. Let's see what people think of this while I am gone. 

Well, the best way I handle it is by aiming up higher so I don't aim at the ground in order to call the corpse out..

14 hours ago, Slendymanslender said:

Sometimes it might not work cause the person moves and you didn't call it fast enough I mean I bind the keys and make sure I see the name appear on my crosshair before I press or it will just Nobody is a Traitor!