Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clamps

My Grandfather Passed Away

As someone who is on the verge of losing two of my grandparents at the moment, this hit a little too close to home. I won't go into my situation, but I thank you for the advice and will take it to heart. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm having a hard time just imagining what it will be like without my grandfather and grandmother around, to have to live through it is not something I look forward to nor would wish on anyone else.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. I wish you the best.  Just remember if you feel like venting or just talking you have plenty of people on here willing to support you. 

"Life is thickly sown with thorns, and I know no other remedy than to pass quickly through them. The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater is their power to harm us. "

Clamps, I just saw this and I am terribly sorry for your loss. At the same time, I'd really like to thank you for your advice it means a lot. At the end of the day, we are all human and we all make mistakes. Hope you feel better about the situation and once again, Im really sorry about your loss :(

I lost one of my grandparents when I was 11 years old. Still wonder what he would have said to me after I graduated high school, graduated college, got a job, etc. I'll never know. RIP to your grandfather. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts