Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Laviathan

Hi

Hey hey hey. I don't really play any of the servers much anymore but I'm on team speak a lot. I take the night shift so u would see me on there late. Feel free to join me any time!

Sent from my droid turbo

Hello and welcome to Syndicate Gamers!

This truly is an amazing gaming community that has been around for over a decade. We have servers running on three different games right now, CS:GO, Garry's Mod, and Rust. 

On 1/10/2017 at 4:49 PM, FreeLancer said:

Welcome! Come check out the Zombie Escape server sometime!!!

Lies. Don't go there. Jailbreak is where it's at. 

On 1/10/2017 at 7:01 PM, LVL4ROCK said:

Not exactly at all really this is the forum for the entire clan which include these servers- TTT, TTT: Gmod, Zombie Escape (CSGO), Jailbreak(CSGO), MG(CSGO), War3(CSGO) . And the reason why you weren't allowed to have "sG |" in your name is because you have to apply here following these recuirments:

You can only apply within the first 7 days of the month so next month if you meet these requirments then you can apply and see if the members of sG want you in our out. 

On a side note Welcome to the forums hope you enjoy it! :D 

Listen to this. everything you need to know. Expect Rock likes War3 more then Jailbreak, so don't listen to his server opinions. 

On 1/11/2017 at 10:13 AM, GossamerFox said:

Welcome to the forums, JB has been dead lately, MG is where it's at 

Again, more lies. Jailbreak for life. 

This truly is an amazing gaming community that has been around for over a decade. We have servers running on three different games right now, CS:GO, Garry's Mod, and Rust. 

Bulldog true but false again, I have wayyy more server time on jb and started there, but true that I like war3 more but jb was fun until people like hei came around I miss 2012 jb #bringbackthedroidskin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Bulldog said:

Lies. Don't go there. Jailbreak is where it's at. 

Listen to this. everything you need to know. Expect Rock likes War3 more then Jailbreak, so don't listen to his server opinions. 

YlK30cg.jpg