Sign in to follow this  
Eaglewonj

A letter to the community

Jesus Christ you guys have an amazing amount of dedication to this clan.

Also for those waiting for a response from the antagonist of this thread, he was just reading this at the same time as me and didn't post a response. I don't think he'll be responding anytime soon.

I have now flamed Eagle... The time is 12:09 EST

flamethrowercopy.jpg

My dear boy, I have asbestos feathers.

What we need is an area to allow the different people on EACH server to have their own forum section for it to talk about the server, develop ideas, and improve things. If there actually was a place open to that, that was regularly reviewed by the JCS and Advisors, lots of this could be fixed.

Then, we could take volunteers for each server, and have a committee for each to help improve it.

What we need is an area to allow the different people on EACH server to have their own forum section for it to talk about the server, develop ideas, and improve things. If there actually was a place open to that, that was regularly reviewed by the JCS and Advisors, lots of this could be fixed.

Then, we could take volunteers for each server, and have a committee for each to help improve it.

Why not post stuff in the Our Servers section?

http://www.undeadvengeance.com/forums/index.php?showforum=89

Head each topic title with the server name like this: (ZOMBIE) (WCS) (SURF) (DUST2) (GG) (OFFICE) and even (VENT)

I do't know why, but they seem dead set again a forum section for each server. I asked a while back. Stuff is too general as it is now to have good talks about the servers. Yes this is the server section, but if we post stuff about all the servers here, it quickly gets lost and we can't really bring ideas together. Same thing with the Coding section, that's why I gave up on trying to post stuff there.

-Audio

I do't know why, but they seem dead set again a forum section for each server. I asked a while back. Stuff is too general as it is now to have good talks about the servers. Yes this is the server section, but if we post stuff about all the servers here, it quickly gets lost and we can't really bring ideas together. Same thing with the Coding section, that's why I gave up on trying to post stuff there.

-Audio

Much too general

Also, it may be noteworthy to mention that the VP or Pres addressed every one of those threads.

http://www.undeadvengeance.com/forums/inde...c=10067&hl=

Go there to continue this discussion about the forum sections for each server. For now, this is the best I can do. May not be a bad idea to implement all around.

Good idea but there's a pretty bad balance right now :)

WCS Section:

Leaders actively involved and who participate in server:

Fox.

Zombie:

Everyone else.

Good idea but there's a pretty bad balance right now :)

WCS Section:

Leaders actively involved and who participate in server:

Fox.

Zombie:

Everyone else.

Yeah, we totally see Nifer, Anarchy, Opiate, and D&G all the time in Zombie. Hell, even Levyon doesn't stop in that often.

Yeah, we totally see Nifer, Anarchy, Opiate, and D&G all the time in Zombie. Hell, even Levyon doesn't stop in that often.

My point is there are really only 2 people who can recruit that actively play WCS. No need to be a smartass.

Why not post stuff in the Our Servers section?

http://www.undeadvengeance.com/forums/index.php?showforum=89

Head each topic title with the server name like this: (ZOMBIE) (WCS) (SURF) (DUST2) (GG) (OFFICE) and even (VENT)

Because it isn't organized enough to do what I want. Lots of topics there also get flamed, and aren't generally serious. I would love a private area that only WCS players can see, a private area that only Zombie players can see, etc.

I have this huge fleshed out idea, but no audience to present it to atm.

And all you dumb fucking bastards quit it with the WCS/Zombie Rivalry. It just so happens me and a few others enjoy BOTH servers, and if you don't, oh well. YOUR STILL IN THE SAME CLAN. I will help with both servers, and their coordination, but I will focus on WCS, as it is more fucked up atm.

Because it isn't organized enough to do what I want. Lots of topics there also get flamed, and aren't generally serious. I would love a private area that only WCS players can see, a private area that only Zombie players can see, etc.

And all you dumb fucking bastards quit it with the WCS/Zombie Rivalry. It just so happens me and a few others enjoy BOTH servers, and if you don't, oh well. YOUR STILL IN THE SAME CLAN. I will help with both servers, and their coordination, but I will focus on WCS, as it is more fucked up atm.

Zombie is better :P

jk i join the wcs when i cant play a map on the zombie server

btw it seems that the zombie server cant change maps after a random map vote and always crashes and goes to cbble

"WCS Only" and "ZM Only"

Uh, am I the only one that sees a problem with that? What defines a "WCS player" or a "ZM player," and how would that help the rivalry at all?

Zombie is better :P

jk i join the wcs when i cant play a map on the zombie server

btw it seems that the zombie server cant change maps after a random map vote and always crashes and goes to cbble

Is that still happening? I've been idling for 19 hours and haven't had a crash yet.

"WCS Only" and "ZM Only"

Uh, am I the only one that sees a problem with that? What defines a "WCS player" or a "ZM player," and how would that help the rivalry at all?

The people who post in ZM topics to say it sucks, and the people who play ZM who go and bitch in WCS threads would not be allowed in.

The people who post in ZM topics to say it sucks, and the people who play ZM who go and bitch in WCS threads would not be allowed in.

Let's take this to Eagle's thread in the Server section.

Rivalry?

It's basically a fact there aren't many leaders who would review a WCS section because there are really only 2 ADV+ who actively play WCS and/ or contribute to it.

IDK if this was directed at me, or Junzou, or what but I'm just sayin there aren't many.

Rivalry?

It's basically a fact there aren't many leaders who would review a WCS section because there are really only 2 ADV+ who actively play WCS and/ or contribute to it.

IDK if this was directed at me, or Junzou, or what but I'm just sayin there aren't many.

If you're expecting a response, go post it in the other thread. This thread needs to be brought back on course, or locked-- being as T2D has viewed the thread and chose not to respond, I'd say we could safely lock this now since it's lived out its purpose.

Sadly, this has gone way too far off topic and since there seem to be no responses.... I guess this is case closed.