Sign in to follow this  
Eaglewonj

A letter to the community

I'd say you hit the mark.

The thing here is though, that everyone wants power to conform the clan to what they think it should be, not just power for power's sake.

True, but the mere fact that most of you guys are so power hungry at all seems besides the point of joining a clan. That's my opinion, anyway, I never joined any clan with the dire hope of becoming super admin or anything.

Lol both of you (new) guys have no idea what either of you are talking about. Don't come into the forums I have been apart of for over a year and tell me the reason I left was stupid. Kiss ass all you want and agree with everything the leaders say. If you only knew everything I do. But Hell, maybe you can take my place ;P

Lol both of you (new) guys have no idea what either of you are talking about. Don't come into the forums I have been apart of for over a year and tell me the reason I left was stupid. Kiss ass all you want and agree with everything the leaders say. If you only knew everything I do. But Hell, maybe you can take my place ;P

I've led plenty of clans. And time and time again the reason people leave and the reason the clans fall apart is practically the same. Stupid? No. Foolish? Maybe. I just find it funny that you would leave a clan merely because no one would give you power. Makes me wonder what you joined this clan for?

But then again I'm a (new) guy, so what would I know?

And, to be honest, what are you still doing here if life is so hard? Not that I'd like to see you go, but it doesn't seem you enjoy yourself here. Just what I'm observing.

No hard feelings.

I've led plenty of clans. And time and time again the reason people leave and the reason the clans fall apart is practically the same. Stupid? No. Foolish? Maybe. I just find it funny that you would leave a clan merely because no one would give you power. Makes me wonder what you joined this clan for?

But then again I'm a (new) guy, so what would I know?

And, to be honest, what are you still doing here if life is so hard? Not that I'd like to see you go, but it doesn't seem you enjoy yourself here. Just what I'm observing.

No hard feelings.

Wrong, it didn’t have to do with receiving power. They gave me (some) power and I still left? I really don't know what you are talking about or why you are even commenting on it when you do not know the whole story and are just a spectator. And what happened to the plenty of clans you ran? Did they all fall apart because of your leadership? But anyway the reason I did leave/join had to do with the leadership of the clan and state of the WCS server, I didnt want to be an Advisor anymore just to get bitched at all day for something I couldn't fix (server crashes) and no one would listen or try to help, besides Bios and he could only do so much (I feel bad for him, he gets a lot of shit from everyone on WCS, he can't even play on the server anymore without being spammed by 10000 questions). And I still come onto the forums because I somewhat still care about this clan and some of the people in it and I still play on the server. Guess I am just waiting to see what happens next. But thanks for telling me what happened, I had no idea.

Wrong, it didn’t have to do with receiving power. They gave me (some) power and I still left? I really don't know what you are talking about or why you are even commenting on it when you do not know the whole story and are just a spectator. And what happened to the plenty of clans you ran? Did they all fall apart because of your leadership? But anyway the reason I did leave/join had to do with the leadership of the clan and state of the WCS server, I didnt want to be an Advisor anymore just to get bitched at all day for something I couldn't fix (server crashes) and no one would listen or try to help, besides Bios and he could only do so much (I feel bad for him, he gets a lot of shit from everyone on WCS, he can't even play on the server anymore without being spammed by 10000 questions). And I still come onto the forums because I somewhat still care about this clan and some of the people in it and I still play on the server. Guess I am just waiting to see what happens next. But thanks for telling me what happened, I had no idea.

My clans fell apart as a result of a lack of commitment on part of the so-called "members" that were a part of it. I made the websites, set up the servers, hosted everything myself, but it seemed the members were nothing more than people looking for free rides and something to brag about.

As for your situation, I'll refrain from any further comments out of better judgment for it would not only mitigate my well-being, but yours as well. I sincerely apologize for offending you in any way, shape or form and I hope you'll understand that what I said was based off observation, not experience which you claim to have. As a result, me arguing such a claim is a category mistake in and of itself and thus fallacious. Thus, I'll refrain from further comments.

Oh and by the way, if you ever need a status report, I'm your man.

-Wookie

I just thought of something... with timetodie no longer being an advisor, no one will like get recruited from the WCS server anymore... Time was like the only ADV to play on the WCS server, and BIOS doesnt play that much anymore.

I also noticed that towards the latter half of this thread, there seems to be an attack on timetodie, although "not directed towards him", it doesnt really seem to be directed anywhere else.

EDIT: oops... i forgot about D&G.. HAAHAHHA

I also noticed that towards the latter half of this thread, there seems to be an attack on timetodie, although "not directed towards him", it doesnt really seem to be directed anywhere else.

I'll admit that my previous posts were somewhat of an attack, and as stated above, I've apologized accordingly. I can't make him accept it.

F*** YOU GUYS!

I was starting to get intrueged with this thread then you just had to go and start the big ass long post's. Thank's...

EDIT**

Wtf why do almost all my post's seem to start new page's -.-

F*** YOU GUYS!

I was starting to get intrueged with this thread then you just had to go and start the big ass long post's. Thank's...

I'd be more than willing to teach you how to read...

And *ahem* spell:

intrueged = intrigued.

HAHA

I'll admit that my previous posts were somewhat of an attack, and as stated above, I've apologized accordingly. I can't make him accept it.

You’re all good man. I’m not upset or anything; I seem to have been attacked a lot the past few days, so I am kind of use to trying to keep my name somewhat clean. And I do accept your apology even though you really didn’t need to make one, I wasn’t offended by your statements, I just had to make a rebuttal. But I appreciate your concern. I wish we had more understanding people in the clan, such as yourself. :P

You’re all good man. I’m not upset or anything; I seem to have been attacked a lot the past few days, so I am kind of use to trying to keep my name somewhat clean. And I do accept your apology even though you really didn’t need to make one, I wasn’t offended by your statements, I just had to make a rebuttal. But I appreciate your concern. I wish we had more understanding people in the clan, such as yourself. :P

Meh, I figured it was necessary given the fact that I was talking a bit out of my league having not spent as much time as you in this clan. Hell, I'm not even a member yet. Thank you, though.

I just thought of something... with timetodie no longer being an advisor, no one will like get recruited from the WCS server anymore... Time was like the only ADV to play on the WCS server, and BIOS doesnt play that much anymore.

EDIT: oops... i forgot about D&G.. HAAHAHHA

Lots of people bitch and don't manage to get anything done about it. Time is one of them. He bailed out rather than keep working at it. It was not, however, directed only at him.

And time, while I may not have been a participant, I know as much about this clan as someone who has been here from the start. But, in the end, it doesn't matter- you still always have a choice, to try and improve things, or to not. To work with people, or to not.

You chose not.

We will see what Bios can come up with to allow the community and his questioners from WCS be more involved in problem solving.

Don't expect FTP, RCON or any of that. Willing parties can work with/through Bios to try to solve this buggy mod's problems.

Note that...unless you come up with a hail mary solution, it looks like standard and basic everything will be the solution used. This means all custom races and odd mods on the server would be gone.

So... get to thinking up the amazing crap that is gonna keep this server running.

That's easy. We need to write our OWN WC3 program :P

1: Note: Cookie offer not valid where illegal or immoral. Cookies available while supplies last. Cookies may be substituted for crackers at any time. Cookies and crackers may not actually exist. Cookie offer can be terminated at any time.

i got a 2 questions:

How does poor leadership have anything to do with the crashes on the WCS? you guys asked for a new server and P2 didnt do it because he knew that wasnt the problem then he gets a new server and what do you know it crashes! what a surprise!

and my 2nd question is why dont you just leave the server like you did when we got zombie classes on the zombie server?

i got a 2 questions:

How does poor leadership have anything to do with the crashes on the WCS? you guys asked for a new server and P2 didnt do it because he knew that wasnt the problem then he gets a new server and what do you know it crashes! what a surprise!

and my 2nd question is why dont you just leave the server like you did when we got zombie classes on the zombie server?

1. Don't know. I think they're just blowing hot air. The new server IS really nice though.

2. You can only quit at so many things before you have to turn and face your fear or inability, or hate, or whatever it is. At that point you have to just hang on, or actually work to fix it.

We'll see what happens.

i got a 2 questions:

1. I've heard it has helped.

2. There is no other server we have similar to WCS.

Gotta ask, what was the reason you left? Because...its not what you seem to portray here, in your original leaving thread.

Well it come to be that time, I must share with you all the bad news. I will be stepping down as an Advisor and as a clan member. Most of you who play with me on the WCS server know the reasons why I am doing this, but for the ones, who are left in the dark, let me enlighten you. I am sick of the constant bitching from players on the WCS about how they lost their levels/money/experience because of the server crash. I hate having to tell them the same thing every day; I cannot do ANYTHING for you. With leadership comes responsibility, that’s was my entire reason for even accepting the advisor position, I wanted to help the people of the clan. Which it turns out, I cannot not do without the aid of my fellow leaders. It seems that WCS just seems to be a big joke to P2, he seems to not care about the server in anyway. He will not post on any of the threads made about the server. In my eyes P2 only cares about the money he is receiving from the clan which I think is bullshit. I know DAMN well we donate enough money each month to have a new WCS server. Your excuse is that it will still crash with a new host on a 100tic server. If that’s the case why not just try it so everyone will shut the fuck up about it? It also pisses me off that you fixed/moved the Zombie server without anyone really bitching about it on the forums. We have been crying out from the WCS server for month now without any feedback or hope from you. The only person that ever says anything is Bios, which I think is wrong. He already has enough to deal with just trying to run the fucking shitty server without getting shit from everyone that plays on it. He’s only one person and can only do so much. I would also like to take this time to thank Bios for his hard work on the WCS server, I appreciate it man, and without you I do not think we would even have a WCS server. But back to the main point of this story, until P2 shows he cares about this clan and the people that work hard to try and keep it up and running I will not be a part of it. He doesn’t even give us free admin. Who the fuck makes the leaders of the clan PAY for admin? I hope you enjoy my money.

P.S. I will miss most of you guys, but I promise I will stop by every now and then.

It can't be because of shitty leadership, P2 changed the server and welcomed you back. You praised him for it:

Good shit P2! I would like to thank you for the mature way you went about handling this. And I also would like to thank you for your warm welcome back (which I will totally accept) and for hearing the cries of the WCS community. I just wish you would have addressed this issue sooner, I know now you wanted to surprise us, but when you didn’t even comment on any of the outcry threads, I just felt like it was a lost cause. But I do apologize for any of the nasty comments I said, my back was just pushed up against the wall, I had to try and fight my way out somehow. I would also like to thank everyone that left me some heartfelt comments on my leaving thread, I didn’t know this many people cared if I stayed or not, you guys are the shit!

P.S. Glad to see Mentals staying too! ;P

Shut the fuck up Junzou, you do not understand Waylon or his ways. This is part of the reason he left the clan, people talking shit about nothing. Waylon should never lose permission to view his OWN thread. I can just hope to god that he returns one day. I have now lost two of my favorite people on WCS, Polis and Waylon. :(

You started a fight with Junzou, a fellow advisor because he told you why Waylon no longer had access to the forum. You disrespected a fellow advisor.

No, he didn’t start a clan, he just put the tags on because he was upset. He didn’t ask others to join him in his quest; he was just making a point. He had FUV to start it off, but he said he still loves the people of the clan, and just has some beef with the leader. This really has nothing to do with you in the first place and I don’t think you should stick your opinion in it. Just let it die. It’s really between P2 and Waylon and if you want to kiss ass and jump on P2's side before knowing the whole story then you’re a cock sucker. Pucker up.

You continue to disrespect Junzou, a fellow advisor.

So Juno can call an (X) JCS a dick? Thats pretty cool, but I can't tell a fellow Advisor to shut the fuck up, makes a lot of sense? And by the way, I will say whatever I want to whoever I want.

Opiate calls you on it, and you argue back with Opiate, a JCS. You lip off to a JCS and get a little too full of yourself for our taste. You can say whatever you want to whoever you want....when you aren't representing this clan.

That's fine, guess another advisor spot just opened up. If you want to continue being disrespectful to this clan's leaders, then you won't be a part of it at all. If you don't care, then save me the effort and walk out again.

Opiate informs you that you are no longer an ADV.

I'm not going to take this shit from anybody, especially him. You Advisors are doing a good job all around, but I will hold you to a higher standard than regular members. Effective immediately, he is no longer an Advisor.

Any nominees?

Opiate starts asking for replacements.

http://www.undeadvengeance.com/forums/inde...40&start=40

^ That about says it all. I am sick of the shitty leadership around here. I will not be a part of it anymore. Sorry to waste everyone’s time and thinking maybe things were going to change.

You leaving the clan. I tell you, its a miracle. You left because nothing was getting done on WCS? bah! Shitty leadership? nah! You were happy with P2 and your new server. So...what could the real reason be?

As you see, Opiate informed you that you were no longer an ADV at 7:00pm. You were removed for disrespecting a fellow ADV and a JCS. It wasn't just any JCS, it was the Chairman, Opiate. Must be a coincidence, because about an hour later you quit the clan (8:02 pm). Strange, you didn't leave the clan because nothing was getting done on WCS, it seems like you left because your ADV was stripped. Your ADV was stripped because you can not control your attitude or your mouth when addressing colleagues or higher level leaders.

I am sorry my dear Martyr, but your followers must know the true reason you have fallen on your sword. The reason is not as lofty as you have portrayed.

1: Note: Cookie offer not valid where illegal or immoral. Cookies available while supplies last. Cookies may be substituted for crackers at any time. Cookies and crackers may not actually exist. Cookie offer can be terminated at any time.

Lol.