Sign in to follow this  
Nugnug

Few Admins Online

there's recently been more rdming and more new people joining to rdm and leave and there's few admins on during these times :/

also how do you become an admin after you join the sG community bc i want to be one on the vanilla server

You can premium admin for our gmod servers here 

Or you could apply to the clan and if you get in you could then apply for SO, read this to learn about applying

Sorry about the lack of admins, I'm currently extremely lenient on GMOD SO player time since hardly anyone wants to be an SO for GMOD, so there isn't any point in demoting them for their low player time if I there isn't anyone to replace them.  Were trying to build up the gmod side of the clan so we don't have this problem anymore.  Oh and most of them are in college/work as well so they aren't always available.

Edited by Avenger
added last sentence

I try to get on whenever I can. It's the Holidays though, man. Since most of us are off from our schooling, we still are busy buying gifts, hanging out with family, etc. I've been trying to get on as much as I can, but like Avenger said, most of us do have a life outside of video games. I do agree that the playtime for GMod SO's need to be brought up though.

11 hours ago, Avenger said:

You can premium admin for our gmod servers here 

Or you could apply to the clan and if you get in you could then apply for SO, read this to learn about applying

Sorry about the lack of admins, I'm currently extremely lenient on GMOD SO player time since hardly anyone wants to be an SO for GMOD, so there isn't any point in demoting them for their low player time if I there isn't anyone to replace them.  Were trying to build up the gmod side of the clan so we don't have this problem anymore.  Oh and most of them are in college/work as well so they aren't always available.

4 hours ago, Ironic said:

I try to get on whenever I can. It's the Holidays though, man. Since most of us are off from our schooling, we still are busy buying gifts, hanging out with family, etc. I've been trying to get on as much as I can, but like Avenger said, most of us do have a life outside of video games. I do agree that the playtime for GMod SO's need to be brought up though.

I know and thanks for your support and the help you guys give when ever you're on

1 hour ago, TheWaffler said:

Typically adding an admin on steam can be useful. If there's a large amount of RDM or trolls you can message them and they'll probably come on and help. 

i know but sometimes they're busy as well