Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lv. 100 Crobat

Dota 2 Tournament?

2 minutes ago, krony said:

I better hope you on my team or else I hate you if I'm match against you. Dealing with techies is very annoying lol

lol im joking ive only played dota once and i was a techies. MOBAs just arnt for me

On 12/24/2016 at 3:02 AM, krony said:

I better hope you on my team or else I hate you if I'm match against you. Dealing with techies is very annoying lol

techies has never been easier to deal with, especially now that you have items that can destroy mines in an area.

This idea has been given plenty of times but it never works out simply because of the large difference in skill between players, unless you somehow manage to spread equally the good players amongst the bad you are going to have 1 team completely destroy everyone else. I am talking 7 minute games here.

14 minutes ago, SpartanSakaro said:

techies has never been easier to deal with, especially now that you have items that can destroy mines in an area.

This idea has been given plenty of times but it never works out simply because of the large difference in skill between players, unless you somehow manage to spread equally the good players amongst the bad you are going to have 1 team completely destroy everyone else. I am talking 7 minute games here.

Didn't play dota 2 for years, used to have to buy sentry for his stuffs but now you can just destroy it by walk near to see it but it always blow up as you try to destroy it. Just have to avoid them I suppose.

Used to be in 3400 mmr for ranked in 2015 but a lot stuffs have been changed a while ago so I sucks again.

I never see 7 minute game for dota 2 but it happens often for people to able 1 vs 5 due people feed in their lane