Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swed

I don't know what I want for Christmas

Suggest cool things please. I pretty much pay for a lot of my own stuff but my family is asking for christmas gift ideas for me. Pls help.

I make some of my own art, I send some pdfs to my mother once in a while and I get them printed on relatively nice canvas's because my mother is a photographer.

I can't remember if you have an Oculus or Vive, but the google cardboard is really cheap and cool for watching youtube/360deg videos. (they're like 15 bucks.)PUoxFz1ShIvkTWu8HFqdgCqlhBSIXOPT08dNWWgk

If you like racing games, Forza Horizon 3 should be on sale around holiday/Christmas time, and I enjoy it thoroughly.

The game itself can run anywhere from 30 to 60 bucks, and I recommend using an Xbox controller which can cost between 40 and 60 aswell.

im bored.

If you don't know just ask for something you need for games like a mic,Keyboard,Mousepad,Mouse

If u want something for clothing  get socks sock's are the best

24 minutes ago, zinc said:

Smash bros is fun

a gamecube with a working copy of super smash bros melee oml

4 hours ago, Lv. 100 Crobat said:

Don't ask for anything, and wait till something cool shows up, then ask for that.

??????????????????? 

5 hours ago, Swed said:

Suggest cool things please. I pretty much pay for a lot of my own stuff but my family is asking for christmas gift ideas for me. Pls help.

If you've ever had an interest in an instrument you could ask for one. if you like cooking you could ask for some nice pans or a mixer. Asking for gaming peripherals may also be an idea.

On 12/17/2016 at 5:53 PM, Eeiu said:

if you're into certain fps that require precision like csgo you could get a mouse bungee

this was actually pretty cool cause i have some issues with my cord fucking up a lot lol i might look into this

I usually just ask for steam cards or visa cards because then i can buy skins/games. Visa cards you can literally use anywhere so those are always nice too. 

Remember, children in Aleppo just want the bombs to stop dropping for Christmas.