Sign in to follow this  
Ironic

Anyone excited about Rouge One?

I haven't noticed there being another topic about this upcoming movie, but is anyone excited about the new Star Wars movie, Rouge One?

From what I've gathered at my school, some people are excited, and some people aren't. I'm pretty hyped to see it. Mainly because I think I'll really enjoy the story of it, and how they were actually able to obtain the plans of the death star. I also will like the fact that it's just one movie, without needing any sequels to it, unless of course I guess you could count all the other Star Wars movies as it's prequels and sequels. Plus, it will be pretty cool getting to see Darth Vader again, and maybe just maybe even Boba Fett!

I plan on going Friday night to see it with a friend (even though it comes out Thursday for us).

Thoughts?

Here's the trailer for those who haven't seen it:

Edited by Ironic

I like the color red and all but there making a movie for it? Oh and i hear there is this Star Wars movie called Rogue One coming out soon to. I'll probably have to choose between them then.

Edited by ATG_AGENT

16 minutes ago, Tyrone said:

Is Lando gonna be in the movie?? i wanna see that sexy moustash..

I don't believe so, he is going to be in the solo Han Solo movie though coming up in two years!

I threw up a thread when it was announced but yeah, I'm watching it Saturday. I'm excited for this movie, mainly because, Darth Vader is supposed to be a legendary badass. He seems encumbered and robotic in the original movies, but in actuality, the dude is a whirlwind of death and fear. I want to see him be brutally and with all rawness unleashed.

Also, according to the original, "Many Bothans died for this information." (Mon Mothma) Bitch, I don't see no mothafuckin Bothans. Wtf is this, amateur hour?

16 minutes ago, Sith said:

I threw up a thread when it was announced but yeah, I'm watching it Saturday. I'm excited for this movie, mainly because,

Oh, my bad, man lol.

18 minutes ago, Sith said:

Darth Vader is supposed to be a legendary badass. He seems encumbered and robotic in the original movies, but in actuality, the dude is a whirlwind of death and fear. I want to see him be brutally and with all rawness unleashed.

And same! I hope we see the evil in Darth Vader that we're suppose to see, rather than Anikan killing younglings.

I finally got payed for my last Drill, so I bought me and my friends' tickets to see the movie! We'll be seeing it late tomorrow night! Even though it comes out later tonight for our town. But, a day later isn't too terrible!